Gregg Feast of Gregg's Reptile Basement - GOOD GUY! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2008, 06:02 PM   #1
Jayneseo
Thumbs up Gregg Feast of Gregg's Reptile Basement - GOOD GUY!

Just wanted to post on the awesome transaction I had with Gregg.

About a month ago I saw an adult pair of Blue eyed Blonde Cal Kings on Kingsnake. I emailed Gregg to ask about them and his response was very fast. After finding out the details I decided to purchase them, however I was going to be out of town for a little while and asked if he could hold them a until I got back. Gregg said not a problem and offered to take them to the Hamburg show to bypass shipping costs if I knew someone that was going.

I found someone that was going and had it set up but then Gregg was unable to go so he took a some off the price. The whole time (minus when I was away) he kept good contact.

He then said if I wanted any other of his animals he would help me out with them too. I took him up on his offer and got an adult male pyro as well, (he is gorgeous too).

Last week was supposed to be hot at both ends (and it was) so he offered to hold them until it cooled down a little. I said not a problem because I wanted what was best for the snakes too. After checking the weather, we decided he would send them out yesterday via FedEx priority overnight. FedEx said they would be here by 10:30am

Well FedEx had some shipment problems today so my snakes didn't get here
until 4pm but the entire time Gregg kept in contact with me letting me know that they would be OK.

SO to wrap it up I would recommend Gregg Feaster. He is very professional, a good communicator and helped me when I was freaking out.

Thanks Gregg!!

Jay Ridgeway

Old 08-14-2008, 06:04 PM   #2
Jayneseo
Oops heading should say Gregg FeastER can a mod please fix it for me

Old 08-14-2008, 10:02 PM   #3
J. PIERCE
Gregg is a class act.

Gregg is a class act with great animals. Always a pleasure!

Jeremy Pierce

Old 08-15-2008, 01:24 AM   #4
Preacher Pat
Another one of the best!!!!!!!

I doubt that Gregg even remembers my name but I did quite a bit of business (for a poor Preacher!) with him at the turn of the century. He was awesome then and no reason to believe anything is different now!!!! He still has one of the coolest web sites on the net!!!!!!

Shalom,

Pat Glazener-Cooney

Old 08-15-2008, 06:52 AM   #5
KJUN
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=feaster
and
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=feaster
are more good threads about Gregg.

Gregg is one of the best. He has the dedication of a true hobbyist! Nothing of the good things that have been said surprises me - Gregg is just that good of a snake breeder and seller!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!