For Sale X2, 3 year old read tail boas need rehoming. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 06-16-2016, 03:14 AM   #1
sinnedttam74
X2, 3 year old read tail boas need rehoming.

[b]Regretful Sale
I have x2 Columbian Red Tail Boas, one male and one female for sale. I don't know what morph or gene they are.
They live happily together in a 50 gallon enclosure which comes with the snakes as well as an Exo Terra Monsoon Mister.
They are eating frozen small rats every 2 weeks. They are held all the time and they seem to like getting out.
I'm open for offers but they have to go asap as I am moving and can't take them to my new place. I'm just not sure what they sell for and it's hard to put a price on something I don't want to let got of.
Send me a message if you are interested.
Thanks
Matt
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!