Isis reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2003, 07:38 PM   #1
dragon_1
Thumbs up Isis reptiles

I just bought 2 pairs of snakes from Isis reptiles,1.1 pair of sinaloan milks and a 1.1 pair of sunglow corns,,and let me tell ya,,Isis reptiles are definatly top of the line! the snakes arrived not only in perfect condition but they even sent complete records of feeding,sheds and birh dates.all the snakes even ate the same day they got here.They also answered all of my questions and gave great information of care.Dont even hesitate to do business with Isis reptiles,,they are truely great people and definately deliver quality animals!Thanks again Mike and Isis

Eric Hamilton
aka dragon_1

ps...sorry about the double post but wanted to make sure my full name was in it so it did not get deleted,,,,Isis reptiles deserves the good word of mouth

Old 02-04-2003, 09:18 PM   #2
Python Dreams
I have recently completed a nice transaction with Mike from Isis. He purchased a Freedom Breeder mouse rack and my Woma. He was very friendly and paid in cash.
Mike,
When I finally get a chance to go surf/camp up north at Jalama, I will definitely swing by and check out the super nice Womas you were talking about.
Thanks, Tom Baker

Old 03-10-2003, 11:29 AM   #3
j007
Isis (good folks)

I recently purchased a pair of Mex Black Kings from Isis and am 100% satisfied with the tansaction--shipped quick beautiful healthy snakes and they were great as far as communications. One of their Black Pines is on display at Landmark Park in Dothan AL and is a favorite--Good Folks--Jim Bond

Old 03-10-2003, 01:02 PM   #4
kenchat046
RE: ISIS REPTILES

I sold Mike and Isis a pair of Black Milks last year. It wound up also involving a purchase on my side of the deal from them. I received a perfect pair of Anerythrystic Brooksi. All relevant info regarding the pair was sent. I would refer any person to Mike and Isis. They are a both very nice people and they sell some high quality reptiles...... Ken Leach

Old 03-10-2003, 01:18 PM   #5
sputnik
GOOD GUYS

Isn't it good to see a good guy story getting some attention?

Old 03-10-2003, 06:39 PM   #6
kenster
I'll agree Isis, is great to deal with and they have GREAT animals!! I would recomend them to anyone!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!