1.1 '06 Sumatran Blood pythons $130 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 07:47 AM   #11
scotty77327
well firecrested now i'm not sure what to do i have doubts

Old 09-04-2006, 03:23 PM   #12
FIRECRESTED
if you dont want them let me know. i took the ad off of kingsnake yesterday, because i thought you was going to buy them
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-04-2006, 03:59 PM   #13
scotty77327
whats your e-mail

Old 09-04-2006, 04:34 PM   #14
stinkerbellsmom
Scotty if I was you I wouldnt due business with this son of a b*tch. He'll take your money and run. He is nothing but a lying thief. Eric or Jim you need to refund my money NOW! You owe me $435 for over 2 years now. You dont want me knocking on your door, or should I say your mommy and daddys door since your to lazy to go out and get a real job and get your our place. If it comes down to me driving down to Harvest, AL Ill do it! Just give me my f*cking money and we'll call it even. If not its open season on your *ss you c*cksucking son of a b*tch.

Old 09-06-2006, 03:46 PM   #15
stinkerbellsmom
Whats wrong there Firecrested, aint got nothing to say now do ya? You punk *ss muther f*cker!

Old 09-09-2006, 04:23 PM   #16
Palex134
anyone else know if he is legit or not, I am doing a trade on Monday, and I would like to know asap. Thanks,
Peter Alexander

Old 09-12-2006, 10:11 AM   #17
handsomeRob
Stinker, If you have had a bad transaction with James then you should have posted the situation on the BOI.

Old 09-12-2006, 09:56 PM   #18
Reptileking636
wow, that got hostile

Old 09-13-2006, 10:24 AM   #19
stinkerbellsmom
We did post it on here. We files charges with the FBI, local police every thing we could do and still nothing happened to this scum. I tired of trying to get my money back from this son-of-a-b*tch. i guess Ill just send my husband down to Alabama to get some justice, cause I guess we aint going to get it anywhere else. Nice knowing ya James and Eric!!

Old 09-13-2006, 10:55 AM   #20
handsomeRob
Angie, I checked all of your posts and the only other ones you have listed were of another tirade you went through towards a guy on reptibid. i believe his name was john lewis. now youre making threats towards james hill. i looked up his name and found no matches for that name in the boi. i even looked up "firecrested" on the boi which gives 2 postings of people asking about him but no good or bad posts. so unless you can prove that the two names are the the same person and that this guy did rip you off then im going to have to wave the bull$hit flag and recommend that your your posts be removed. if you had been more respectable and tactful then i wouldnt have even bothered with this thread but you busted right in with an attitude and made very clear threats towards the person. im a firm believer in the right to free speech but seems to me youre barking up the wrong tree here. but on a side note, there are always two sides to each story so James why not come in here and defend yourself? remember, innocent until proven guilty.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread