1.1 '06 Sumatran Blood pythons $130 - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 12:46 PM   #21
stinkerbellsmom
Well Rob if you would read the entire post you would find out that John lewis is Eric and James Hill. He used a different name and town. Ive got resources that gave me his name and address of things he ordered under his reptibid name, HISSS. So Ive got proof! And the dozen of people he scammed out of their hard earned money. So you you do whatever you want with the post. Ive got the proof and I AM going to bring this son-of-a-b*tch down whether you like it or not.

Old 09-13-2006, 01:20 PM   #22
handsomeRob
have you ever tried getting a subscription to the "Hell" forums? this thread is looking like it belongs there.

Old 09-13-2006, 05:06 PM   #23
Rakshasanyc
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkerbellsmom
i guess Ill just send my husband down to Alabama to get some justice, cause I guess we aint going to get it anywhere else. Nice knowing ya James and Eric!!
If "James and Eric" went to their local police department with a copy of this post, there's a good chance that you'd soon be receiving a visit from unsmiling men with badges. And if your husband actually decides to pay them a visit in Alabama and wound up coming down with a case of .45 caliber lead poisoning, this post will go a long way toward supporting a finding of self-defense on the shooter's part.

I don't know who is at fault in this transaction (although I agree that your complaint and supporting evidence belong on the BOI, not here). But your behavior leads me to believe that you are unbalanced, possibly dangerously so. As such, I would recommend that James and Eric take appropriate steps to protect themselves, up to and including contacting the FBI about interstate death threats.

Old 09-14-2006, 01:06 AM   #24
Ash Lopez
James Hill just sold me this......

Gecko without a hitch.I sent him the money.......and two days later I recieved this in the mail.One of the SICKEST Creamsicles out there.I have not seen a gecko this nice for sale in a long time.He did RIGHT by me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread