For Sale Yearling Tanzanian Savannah Monitor! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 07:30 AM   #41
Wolfy-hound
Whether or not savannahs do live in tanzania... does the seller have proof that this one is from there?

If you base a classification on a animal on one person posting a opinion(however many savs they might own) on a forum, without further proof, you're being a little bit deceitful(whether you meant to be or not).

If someone posts a normal BP up, and out of 20 responses, one person says "yellowbelly", and the seller labels it a yellowbelly.. is that selling under false labels? If there's no proof?

Just wondering about it.

Old 08-27-2009, 07:45 PM   #42
TannersPythons
whoa...everyones fighting while I'm just trying to sell an animal, If this guy has lots of experience with monitors(which it seems as if he does), then I will go with his words... It isn't a HUGE deal that everyone should fight about
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #43
sincitydragons
just to make things simple tannerspython, simply advertise this little monitor as savanah that you have been told looks to be a tanzanian but have no verification of... or just as a colorful savanah that your taking offers on.... it isn't neccessary to state a local or speculate that it's hypo or any of that unless you know beyond a shadow of a doubt... and guys, it's fine if he says in the ad that it was sold to him as a hypo... just nicely inform him that he was duped and move on, I honestly don't think he meant to start all this.

ps. tanners, send me a pic I may be interested, my email is sincitydragons@gmail.com
just thought I'd share a pic of my little sav, one of many here at the neighborhood zoo lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread