Benefit For Chucks Family 50 custom tshirts!!!! This is gonna be hot bid quick!!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #41
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Deb, you have a nice design, and, it would look good on a shirt. I dont have a design yet so you have a shot
Appears that a Wise wants YOU to have it.
*don't know who posted.*

All in fun..and I am not out of the running yet.

Old 03-10-2010, 02:50 PM   #42
WiseReptiles
nah was just stating and trying to help out same offer goes for anyone here
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #43
ageber
The original donation was for a shirt printed on one side, however, if it helps the auction raise money i will do a print on both sides. So now you can get something printed on both the front and back or on the sleeve.

Please also know that to do this is not an overnite process. it takes about 2 weeks start to finish. it may be faster depending on how busy we are at the time we get the info from who ever wins the bid.

Old 03-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #44
Shadera
Nice to see a friendly little bidding war going on!

Old 03-10-2010, 03:00 PM   #45
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
*don't know who posted.*

They just dont like my excuses.. LoL

Old 03-10-2010, 03:04 PM   #46
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ageber View Post
The original donation was for a shirt printed on one side, however, if it helps the auction raise money i will do a print on both sides. So now you can get something printed on both the front and back or on the sleeve.

Please also know that to do this is not an overnite process. it takes about 2 weeks start to finish. it may be faster depending on how busy we are at the time we get the info from who ever wins the bid.
Thank you. No Problem!!

$330!

Old 03-10-2010, 03:05 PM   #47
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Deb, you have a nice design, and, it would look good on a shirt. I dont have a design yet so you have a shot
Quote:
*don't know who posted.*

You are far from being out in the running Deb. It was not meant that we did not want you to have it. Just trying to get Dean to bid since he has no design yet and you already do. For everyone bidding though, good luck and have fun.

Jeff Wise
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2010, 03:06 PM   #48
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Thank you. No Problem!!

$330!
Deb is the high bidder with $330.00
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2010, 03:11 PM   #49
WiseReptiles
Deb,
This is our little secret but Dean is now the proud owner of 2 Leopard Gecko's and 500 crickets because others talked him in to bidding.

Jeff Wise
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #50
StrictlyExotics
Speaking of, would you guys get me an invoice for them already... LoL Please include the dang shipping too so I can get them things

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread