Tinley is coming soon. Chewies, Sara's, Leachies, and more. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-26-2010, 06:06 PM   #1
nimmer
Tinley is coming soon. Chewies, Sara's, Leachies, and more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Animals can be picked up at the Tinley show. If you can't make it I can ship.

I will have over 11 gargs. Ranging from small to sub-adults. These gargs come from some high RED, Yellow, and Orange. There is stripe, marble and retics. Prices will start at $35 and up.

2 Male main chewies with very nice markings, a must see. 350.00 each

2 Pine chewes from diffrent breeding groups. I may have more by the time the show is here. 375.00 each.

3 Bayonnies leachies F2, I may have one more by the time the show is here. 350.00 each

4 Pink tounges, two from this year 150.00 each and two from last year 200.00 each.

5 Sara's 150.00 and up

25 sub adult cresteds 25.00 and up

lots of baby cresteds, stop by and ask if your looking for something I may have it.

1.2 albino nelson group. One male and one female are albino and the other female is het. These are nice looking animals, Bill Love has taken pics of these. I just want to move these to a good home 150.00 for the 1.2

Drop a line if interested in something. I like pre-sales, but 1/2 the money must be put down for me to make the deal. And the animal must be picked up on Sat. buy noon or you loose the deposit. Once the deposit is put down it is non refundable unless I see fit. But with most things I will work something out if you cant pick up the animal by noon. But you must inform me ahead of time.

Dwane Nimmer
Nimmer's Herps
nimmer001@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-29-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
oli7a5
can you please post some chewie pics?

Old 09-29-2010, 08:33 PM   #3
nimmer
Thumbs up some chewie pics that where asked for

I added a pic of each baby pine chewie. They are unrealated. Next I added a pic of each sub-adult main chewie. The second animal has a regenerated tail. They are related. The first animal hasn't dropped his manhood yet but I believe its a male, the second has.
thanks for looking
Dwane
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-30-2010, 12:06 AM   #4
Meg90
Thanks for posting pics Dwayne. Looking forward to perusing your table at the show. Here's to hoping some of those chahoua are still around

Dwayne, I took a picture of that first mainland at Sewerfest! If you still have him at the show next weekend, I might just take that as fate and pick him up.

Old 10-02-2010, 04:22 PM   #5
nimmer
Thumbs up pics of sara's that will be at the show

Not the best of pics but better then nothing.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-02-2010, 04:24 PM   #6
nimmer
one last one

one more
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-03-2010, 12:50 AM   #7
xPantherx
Hi,

What is the weight/size on the first male Mainland?

Thanks,
Kai

Old 10-03-2010, 09:20 AM   #8
nimmer
size

I am sorry but I don't have a scale. The animal you are asking about is almost full grown. I would say 90% grown.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-03-2010, 07:33 PM   #9
nimmer
Pics of leachies, Bayonniase

some more pics of some leachies that I will have up for sale. F2. Each pic is of a different animal. I have one more that I don't have a pic for yet.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-08-2010, 08:13 AM   #10
nimmer
Thumbs up packed and heading to Tinley

If you are interested in anything on this post feel free to stop by my table at the show. If you cant find me give a call 262-751-3092 cell. I can tell you if I still have that animal you are interested in.
Dwane
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!