For Sale or trade.... amazing super dwarf retic morph - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 10-12-2010, 10:06 AM   #11
jerry107
Can you post some pics of the SD"s Head please?

Old 10-12-2010, 11:41 AM   #12
newshedserpents
so what is your asking price on this super dwarf platinum anery het amel snow poss het calico?

Old 10-12-2010, 11:45 AM   #13
MEIER21288
Again, the link you posted shows a normal tiger.

Old 10-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #14
Atlas511
good laugh...

Old 10-12-2010, 03:13 PM   #15
charmer
As far as I'm aware, in reference to the SD amel aspect, the only SD het amels currently out there... were produced by Jessica Gorges-Johnson. She only sold a few females from her second clutch I believe. I am working with her on this project now and the animals are with me. The females that have just reached healthy breeding age this year, are currently being courted by the SD het amel males from her second
clutch.

-Stephanie Siebert (Now Laumeyer)

Old 10-12-2010, 03:15 PM   #16
Angel Rojas
super dwarf platinum (low) anery hidden amel (type 2) albino gene.... possible het calico....
HUH....

That snake look to be a dwarf tiger, maybe a superdwarf. I know for a fact that the amel line has not be crossed over into the anery line. Something here doesn't add up

Old 10-12-2010, 04:57 PM   #17
foxcruzin87gt
Here head shot... super dwarf platinum low anery tiger... hidden amel gene....
hard to see on the pic... snake has silver lines going through the eyes... the "super dwarf" head and eyes.... Dunno where the raccoon blue/ purple eyeliner looking raccoon eyes come from... Also I included a pic of my Super dwarf anery amel super tiger.... absolutely no reds, no blacks, the eyes are a bright orange almost looks like a swirl of white in them... the pupils are silver/blue..... and absolutely no breaks in the back stripe!....

hard to see in the pics ... on the medallions the center is gray with a yellow outline slowly turning white... you see the marks on the sides...The bands on the sides that would normally be black with a white center are changing... they are slowly developing silver blue inside where the white would be and the black is going away.....

As I said they all have a yellow belly... In the first pic it was able to be seen on one of the sisters... and now on these pics....

and to prove I have these snakes... I took a pic of the only sister left and the amel anery super tiger....

Again thanks for looking.... looking forward to more ridicule about what I have...lol
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2010, 05:14 PM   #18
foxcruzin87gt
I knew I was going to go through this.... lol.... I knew it when I talked to other breeders to see if they even have seen something like this... I have also noticed that its like people get upset with you because they don't have what you have... I guess maybe that's the forum mentality? or maybe the mentality to despise the difference in human nature....

I know what I have... I've been holding onto these for awhile debating on what to do.... I figured I would at least put them out there and see what people would offer for them....

anyways like you said its all about reputation and interest being the one to produce something off the wall... If I was a big name breeder I wouldn't of dealt with this... lol... but eh... it happens that's why I keep smiling about it....
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2010, 07:34 PM   #19
newshedserpents
Did you produce them? If so what was the breeding?

Old 10-12-2010, 07:41 PM   #20
TKR Reptiles
Since you avoided the question once I will reask it. Where did you get these animals? Who produced them?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!