For Sale or trade.... amazing super dwarf retic morph - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 10-14-2010, 12:31 PM   #81
foxcruzin87gt
Really 12 years? Considering that the super dwarf is 12.5% mainland.... really? As for robert... the female had many many bright colors on her... also had grays and blues... if they were still alive I would be taking other pics just as I did for these snakes now... and I would show you how they looked..
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-14-2010, 12:32 PM   #82
Utta
Its not a SD if its only 2%

Old 10-14-2010, 12:42 PM   #83
flyingpoo
I know Fox, but I'm asking how the yellows compare in relation to the animal I posted. As much/bright yellow golds as her? Blues and grays are great, but don't relate to the whole Platinum thing. Which is what I was inquiring about originally.

Because the photos you have of the parents are poor, as are the pics of the young one you produced (the animal in debate), I figured I'd put something up for reference so you could at the very least make a comparison. Otherwise it's like describing color to a blind man. And to be fair, I can understand how some people are questioning you. Wouldn't you do the same if someone was advertising something new and never-before-seen, but only provided very dull and grainy photos?

But to avoid diversion and return to the question...how do the golds/yellows on both your parents and the young offspring compare to my snake?

Thanks again.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:48 PM   #84
Atlas511
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxcruzin87gt View Post
12 years of breeding?...lol... no way considering the genes can be in the mainland used for the tiger gene... 12 years.... wow and you say I don't know what im talking about good one
just FYI
Genetic stripe = simple ressesive
Amel = simple ressesive
anery = simple ressesive
calico= unknown
tiger= codom
platinum = codom
super dwarf = locality
low anery = no real

now that you have this information please calculate the time it would take you to breed all 5 morphs, a pure locitly, and two UNKNOW genes into one snake. THEN tell the public what animals you would use to achive that snake.

Old 10-14-2010, 01:04 PM   #85
jerry107
Those secret hidden genes Must be Seriously Hidden Cause that looks like a Normal Tiger to me.

Old 10-14-2010, 01:22 PM   #86
shane159
That is a normal tiger!! End of thread.

Old 10-14-2010, 01:49 PM   #87
TKR Reptiles
i will give you $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 for one drop of its sperm so I can make my own make believe snakes too!

Old 10-14-2010, 07:03 PM   #88
Allen Sheehan
I just spent 15 minutes reading this thread and it is one of the funniest and most ridiculous threads I have ever seen. The snakes in question are obviously fictional but the fact that others try and reason with the poster is just as funny. Not sure if this is intended as a joke or intended to be taken seriously or what. One thing is for sure this is good comedy.
I love it
Allen

Old 10-14-2010, 09:57 PM   #89
scrammin
Lmao i agree obviously this dude has no idea what hes talking about so why swarm him like a pack of piranhas. Your not going to get through to this poster he obviously thinks hes right so just laugh and pass it up no one will buy this snake there's nothing to worry about who ever believes this snake actually contains the genetics he claims its containing deserves it lmao!!!

Old 10-14-2010, 10:09 PM   #90
Earthworks
^pure entertainment value i suspect, if somones gonna make such outragious claims as well as actually try and market said animal with such little proof or even knowledge of how the basic genetics work...prepare to be crucified...funny thing is he keeps firing back like he honestly believes this is what he has OR still thinks he can change the opinions on it...

meanwhile i asked a guy advertising a banana ball in the ball pythons section if he could pls post pics since he said he had 2 and was taking best offer on one because he only had 5 posts, no rating, and joined this month, furthermore i had never heard of him and google ect produced nothing...went to check back on that thread today and its invalid (deleted)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!