Love these!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-15-2011, 12:44 PM   #11
George J. Ward
Those really appear to be baby crocodile monitors. Have fun with them when they get older. If they are croc monitors are you in for a rough tim when they get bigger.

Old 06-15-2011, 01:21 PM   #12
FosterHerpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by George J. Ward View Post
Those really appear to be baby crocodile monitors. Have fun with them when they get older. If they are croc monitors are you in for a rough tim when they get bigger.
Maybe if you would read the posts before yours you would see that they are baby komodos and that they are not in the USA....

Old 06-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #13
George J. Ward
Hey Foster listen bro when my computer jumps right to the last post and I viewed the pics only ,So I didn't get to read the rest of the posts didn't know there was that much more said let alone the fact that saying they were in china is heresay not validation that they are truly in China alright there smarta__! Here we go another kid onlline that is a computer geek that does nothing all day but sit on the computer. Your picture says it all about you let alone the fact you are from west virginia says a lot as well. Just kiddin on the west va., part though my family is orginally from there so we give all w.va., a rub now and again. But as far as the other back up when you have no for sure claim of the said true location of the animals posted. What you read may have been heresay so don't go throwing up things like if you would have read the post,well thats all you did and you went by what someone else told you on here not what you knew to be a FACT! Take the time to reflect on that the next time before you go flappin with intent ok there tough guy? Thanx

Old 06-15-2011, 01:47 PM   #14
Focal
Quote:
Hey Foster listen bro when my computer jumps right to the last post and I viewed the pics only ,So I didn't get to read the rest of the posts didn't know there was that much more said let alone the fact that saying they were in china is heresay not validation that they are truly in China alright there smarta__! Here we go another kid onlline that is a computer geek that does nothing all day but sit on the computer. Your picture says it all about you let alone the fact you are from west virginia says a lot as well. Just kiddin on the west va., part though my family is orginally from there so we give all w.va., a rub now and again. But as far as the other back up when you have no for sure claim of the said true location of the animals posted. What you read may have been heresay so don't go throwing up things like if you would have read the post,well thats all you did and you went by what someone else told you on here not what you knew to be a FACT! Take the time to reflect on that the next time before you go flappin with intent ok there tough guy? Thanx
Really? "Computer geek?" And he's the kid? Haven't you made enough stereotypes on here about peoples locations, misled members into thinking it's ok for their snakes to roll around in pest strips and that it's legal to ship snakes via USPS?

Old 06-15-2011, 01:52 PM   #15
FosterHerpetological
Quote:
Here we go again...another "grown man" trying to belittle other people. I just stated what was said in the thread. Man, people are mature.

And me a computer geek? Far from it. But I do know how to go to google, type in faunaclassifieds, hit the new posts button, and read the entire thread, evidently unlike others.

Old 06-15-2011, 06:37 PM   #16
NIGRO51
<<<oops wrong thread>>>

Old 07-27-2011, 09:10 PM   #17
jondancer
Yeah right lee , I bet that's your 2012 breeding project. How much did you pay for those?
Is that why you sold your car?

Old 08-01-2011, 08:48 PM   #18
The_Interloper
Quote:

Gotta love when people chime in who don't know what they're talking about. Those are NOT V. salvadorii. Even a simple google search would prove that.

Old 08-03-2011, 03:04 PM   #19
Millinex
wut

I call people stupid for deciding to go out and buy croc monitors, when they are such poor captives. Now someone has the bright idea to not only get 1 komodo, but 2?

Let me get this right- you sold your car for the money to get the largest lizard in the world. I'd guess probably just because of the unique factor, or the wow factor. What a STUPID decision. Not only are you screwing with an animal that's struggling in the wild by promoting illegal smuggling/exporting of the species- but your promoting the captive husbandry of one of the most difficult monitors to keep.

If you couldn't afford to pay for them outright, you sure don't have the money to feed them- considering you sold your car for them.

You are a disgrace to the monitor hobby.

Old 08-03-2011, 03:35 PM   #20
Riplee
Hi Michael,
I call people stupid for posting a long paragraph to accuse people but actually dont know anything about the fact.

Did I say I sold my car for Komodo? Did I say I buy them and have them now? Did I mention they were not in USA. Did you read the thread before your post?

Dont be a Child and dont be stupid.

Thank you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!