Wanted: High-Red or Blue Crested Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 12:03 PM   #1
Salvadorii
Wanted: High-Red or Blue Crested Geckos

Hello all,

I was wondering if any of you guys had High-Red or Blue Crested Geckos. I need females, but males are a possibility. I am looking for mainly fires. No dalmations please, but show me what you got! If they are babies, I will need to see pictures of the parents. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Michael Starkey
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-26-2005, 01:46 PM   #2
Xxviloncelloxx
just thought id let you know there is no such thing as a blue crested gecko.

John

Old 01-26-2005, 01:57 PM   #3
geckospot
I have 4 young red males for sale. These guys are bright red when lit up. They are 4-7 months old. $65-$85. I dont have any pics of them right now. If you're interested I can take some pics. Contact me @ Chris@Geckospot.com

This is one of my red females. Not for sale.

Geckospot.com

Old 01-26-2005, 05:22 PM   #4
Salvadorii
Reptiles Issue: Annual 2003
Article: The PERFECT Pet Gecko
Author: Allen Repashy

Pg 30, 1st photograph. I swear there is blue crested gecko. Looking for ones like that. I would post the picture, but I do not have Mr. Repashy's contact information and can not ask his permission.

I am interested in some of your geckos, any pics of the parents?
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-26-2005, 05:58 PM   #5
EriksReptiles
They have said that gecko doesnt look like that, that the lighting and everything made it look blue'r then it really is. It is actually called SLATE crested geckos because they are gray. It is not possible for crested geckos to be blue even though that pic looks blue! Erik

Old 01-27-2005, 03:52 PM   #6
JeffG
yup yup...it is mentioned in the rhacodactylus bible from repashy and vosjoli.

Old 01-27-2005, 05:57 PM   #7
leaftail
I have some blue cresties for you, and also a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in... jokin! I only wish there was such thing as a blue crested.

Old 01-27-2005, 11:06 PM   #8
geckoboy
Actually there are blue crested geckos. After taking pictures of the "blue" crested gecko in the 2003 annual they decided that they would tell the people their are not any blue crested because they are working to make them a flawless blue. My friend has bred out a light almost sky blue "it has a white tint to it" crested gecko, yet it is not a dark blue like everyone wants. He is not selling blue ones!

Old 01-27-2005, 11:54 PM   #9
EriksReptiles
Do you have any pictures to back this up?? No-one would really beleave you unless you had some pics. Or are you just kidding? Thanks Erik

Old 01-28-2005, 04:17 PM   #10
jmkhet
Yeah youd deffinately need a pic to prove that.If he did in fact have even a light blue crested it would be worth some dough to say the least.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread