BEL Burmese Python Eye Problem - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 04-01-2015, 01:47 PM   #11
Robert Walker
Thanks for the update, good information for other readers and myself.

Old 04-01-2015, 07:15 PM   #12
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by CombatWombat View Post
I've officially named him Mr. Wednesday btw after the character in Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods'

Nice !
Glad it's not bothering him.
I have a snake blind in one eye and it doesn't hamper him at all, except he's a bit jumpy if approached from his blind side, so we always approach from the left

Old 04-01-2015, 08:42 PM   #13
CombatWombat
Thank you Helen and Robert.

I just want to make sure that he is completely healthy. It still kind of freaks me out that there's no definite reason why this happens but I feel more comfortable now that its been checked out.

Also Helen thank you for the heads up on the jumpiness. Mr. Wednesday is so tiny right now that it's mostly making sure that he sees his food and showing it in front of his good eye. I know that when he's older there might be an issue with approaching him in front of his blind eye or with depth perception when it comes to feeding or maybe even some cage aggression. Hopefully with handling on a regular basis, it won't be too much of a problem.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
burmese python