Inquiry Troy Lees’s Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-10-2018, 02:05 PM   #21
oddonesonly
Sorry about the rant!
Honestly, I am just as confused as you are. In his email weeks ago he told me he was "going" to buy a boa in a few weeks... "No problem, Just let me know when you are ready" I told him... then weeks later he responds with that post of incorrect statements??
Trust me... I would like an explaination too! He seems to put "value" on fancy printed certificate's. I am just not a photoshop guy. So I do not offer them. As for fakes? Actually, I have two piles. A few from the actual breeders who did take the time to provide them. All are correct and frankly are from the best breeders out there! But I have another pile of certificates that people have sent that are "second hand" from resellers trying to cash in on sombody else's hard earned reputation. Most of those did not check out. And I did not buy from them. That's why I do not trust certificates. Now, how we got to his comments... Well....like I said I am just as confused as you are.

Old 10-10-2018, 07:18 PM   #22
Guy Castro
Finally, a way to get a hold of this "Troy Lee" character. Not wanting anything to do with morph"crap"market, and not seeing anything on FB. LOL! Been thinking about adding the blood gene, to throw in more red.
Attached Images

Old 10-10-2018, 07:58 PM   #23
Chris Kennard
It took me three posts to realize "ulterior motive" or "problem buyer". Even after good feedback? Something REEKS here.

Old 10-10-2018, 08:01 PM   #24
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Looking for the good and or bad on this guy.

Thanks
Rich
You got good. You didn't get bad. Hidden agenda?

Old 10-10-2018, 08:17 PM   #25
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Looking for the good and or bad on this guy.

Thanks
Rich
Quote:
Thank you for the reply. I’m buying a hytec het albino and blood male, with photo I’d and guaranteed genetics. Troy will not give these on his hets. Says he has a box full of fake papers. I personally bought many many hets from on here and all photo I’d was good. All hets proved out. He must have been dealing with crooked breeders.
Since he won’t guarantee his hets in writing, I had to buy elsewhere,as I will for a bloody albino female. Even though the bloody albino doesn’t need paperwork.
Perhaps you could share your correspondence with the seller you decided to go with. I'd be interested in seeing what ad, credentials and background sold you on that seller. Especially the actual date of your first correspondence. Just curious. Thanks in advance!

Old 10-10-2018, 09:01 PM   #26
AbsoluteApril
That should be in a separate thread either about the other seller or about Rich.
Please keep this thread related to Troy.

Rich posted in the boa forum some generic questions about this without mentioning who the seller was. I hesitate to speak for Rich but since he hasn't responded yet, it sounded like was wanting genetics guaranteed on paper. Troy mentioning having 'fake paperwork' threw up red flags. Reading this current BOI, it sounds like a simple miscommunication IMO. On who's part though, I do not know.

Old 10-10-2018, 09:02 PM   #27
AbsoluteApril
[quote=AbsoluteApril;2106320]That should be in a separate thread either about the other seller or about Rich.
Please keep this thread related to Troy.

I meant to add-
except for the dates part which may be relevant to this deal

Old 10-10-2018, 09:22 PM   #28
Chris Kennard
I couldn't disagree more. Judging from what I've seen here, the answers to my questions would prove whether or not there was an ulterior motive for not only starting this thread, but also being accusatory without presenting proof of his allegations regarding the integrity of the stock he passed up. I'm pretty sure the OP would be happy to share this info, thus killing two birds with one stone (good guy endorsement for the actual seller).

Old 10-10-2018, 10:05 PM   #29
JCCS
This thread might provide some context on Rich's expectations of paperwork. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=283234

Old 10-11-2018, 12:47 PM   #30
oddonesonly
Reply to Guy Castro

WOW....
Let me say it again...WOW!!! That's a Nice Scoria Boa!
And Yes!! I would absolutely love to help you with that project.
If the "Scoria Legends" are correct the blood gene is probably already in your Scoria boa. I know people are working on the "Bloody Scoria" morph (why does that sound painful???)
But I have not seen one posted yet?
Hopefully they will (or you?) could pick a better name for what I think will be the next hot new Boa morph coming up.
Thanks for posting the pics!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!