Good Guy Mark Edmonds - Snakejems - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #1
jeffwyatt81
Thumbs up Mark Edmonds - Snakejems

Hi All,

I would just like to let everyone know I recently purchased a 2010 female pinstripe ball python from Mark. The female is very healthy and active, she is very calm and has already slammed an adult mouse down for me with gusto. Mark was also a great guy to deal with, very cool and knowledgable, he has no problem taking time to answer any questions you may have or even to just chat.

Mark Edmonds-Great Guy-A+++ seller

Thanks again Mark

Jeff Wyatt

Old 09-29-2010, 10:54 PM   #2
jeffwyatt81
Also forgot to mention she is a super nice looking pin with a great stripe and patter with some nice orange coloring on her sides.

Old 02-24-2011, 10:58 PM   #3
NPasquinelli
I also had a great experience purchasing my het lavender male from Mark. He was very helpful and has checked in on the little one to make sure he settled in well. Plan on getting some 2011 from him this summer!

Old 06-14-2011, 11:50 PM   #4
SirenSanJose
I just got my low-white pied male from Mark. He is a great seller to work with! The snake is fantastic and healthy, his shipping was quick and his packaging and was great. He was very flexible and willing to work with me on a payment plan. Thanks so much, Mark, I'm in love with Pirate already!

Old 09-01-2011, 10:43 PM   #5
Eloyjr84
Hi I just purchased a pair of het lavender albinos from Mark. Mark also worked with me on a payment plan. He is an easy guy to talk to. He answered all my questions that I had. I really appreciate that he did a payment plan with me. In the future when I look for more ball pythons I will deffanitly purches some more from him. They arrived healthy and they were packaged great. They are awesome ball pythons.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:34 PM   #6
Ponderosa Snake
I recently purchased a cinnamon ball python from Mark. He was very accommodating to my shipping needs. The snake was packed really well and arrived in perfect condition. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

Old 09-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #7
bizarre179
I just bought my first online snake from Mark and the transaction went great! Very accommodating to me, and got the snake shipped out within one day of payment. The snake was in great shape and packaged perfect. I would recommend buying from Mark to anyone.

Old 09-24-2011, 06:44 PM   #8
GreenCountryHerp
I just finished a transaction with Mark, I can't compliment him enough on how well he communicates. I would definately not hesitate to do business with him again. 100% trustworthy in my book. Keep up the good work Mark

Old 10-01-2011, 08:28 PM   #9
crazygecko
I recently purchased a pair of het lavenders. They came in nice and healthy and took there first meal in just a few days after I let them settle in.
Mark was great to work with and would buy from him in the future.

Old 10-05-2011, 12:34 AM   #10
agentvandyke
i recently purchased 4 ball pythons from mark .very healthy snakes.mark was a pleasure to work with i advise anyone looking for a reputable snake to contact mark.i would definitley deal with him in the future

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!