For Sale 2013 Pinstripe Female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 11-22-2014, 12:26 PM   #1
cwertin
2013 Pinstripe Female

I have a super sweet and active, Pinstripe Female adult for sale! ($250, not including shipping)

She's easily my best eater, on pre-killed medium rats, but she's eaten live before, and frozen- thawed too. Her most recent weight was 644g, ate last week, and she'll be a great size for breeding next season. Pinstripe is a dominant trait and is an easy and fun way to get some cool pattern diversity in your hatchlings!!

I was planning on breeding her but she's been a pet up until now. Very very tame, I take her to reptile shows for kindergartner's and she's awfully sweet.

Asking $250 for her (because of her size) or best offer, not including shipping. I'd rather not ship because I've never shipped before, but I am willing to. I can drive her out to you for a delivery cost and can send estimates on both if you give me your zip. If you do live near the Santa Cruz area, you're welcome to come check her out before you decide to buy. I'm a big advocate for the sale of healthy, happy snakes only.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
adult, ball python, breed, female, pinstripe