Bad Guy Alejandro17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:32 AM   #1
djfishygillz
Alejandro17

Hi my name is Nick Gill and I bought an ambanja female panther chameleon of him. She is about 14 months old and she was sick when he locally dropped her off and now she is headed more down hill. He said it is my fault she is sick but I have had her less than 24 hours. He will not refund me the 180 dollars and said in a text he knows the cham is sick but he will not refund me because I came off as rude for saying he sold me a sick chameleon.

Old 01-18-2012, 02:35 AM   #2
meowmeowkazoo
Emails, pictures, other types of evidence?

Old 01-18-2012, 02:44 AM   #3
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfishygillz View Post
Hi my name is Nick Gill and I bought an ambanja female panther chameleon of him. She is about 14 months old and she was sick when he locally dropped her off and now she is headed more down hill. He said it is my fault she is sick but I have had her less than 24 hours. He will not refund me the 180 dollars and said in a text he knows the cham is sick but he will not refund me because I came off as rude for saying he sold me a sick chameleon.
No offense, but if she was obviously sick when he dropped her off, why did you accept her to begin with?

Old 01-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #4
djfishygillz
Sorry this first initial post was late last night after I was given the news he would not work with me. The conversations were via text. The only reason I accepted her was because she was actually my female chameleon as of january 1st and at the time she was totally and completely healthy, strong grip, alert, and so on january 2nd or so I traded her for one of his faly's in person. I told him she is in great shape as she was but if she were to show any sign of not being 100 percent he should tell me and we could work something out. He never said anything up to the past few weeks. She was in his care for 3 weeks and he called me saying he needed a new alternator and cash fast and offered to sell me back the female ambajna after claiming she is still as healthy as when I traded her to him. He brought her over last night to sell her back to me as I wanted to help him out if he really needed cash for his car. When he arrived he was trying to just sell her back outside saying she still was healthy as when I traded her to him earlier this month. He brought her inside real quick and said she was still cold and that was why she looked lethargic. It was stupid of me to believe him yes I know. The point is last night I messaged him via email and he responded on text message as to not have clear records I suppose and he kept trying to make it like I was trying to argue or fight with him so he wouldn't have to take responsibility that he drove the female cham into the ground for the 3 weeks in his possession. Then when he saw his husbandry skills fail for her care he made up a lie to get me to buy her back. He actually stated via text me-"so will not work with me at all and you are leaving me with a sick chameleon you sol me" alex-"from you, yes!". He kept trying to act like we were arguing but I just wanted to resolve the situation fair and calm. He kept on demanding I give back the faly male but I stated he is healthy because I am providing proper care, he did not provide proper care apparently for the female ambanja and he sold her and took my 180 dollars and wouldn't give it back unless I gave back the faly and kept the ambanja that he got sick. He is in denial about ever doing anything wrong with caring for the ambanja while in his possession but obviously when she took a huge down turn while in his possession it is clear he was doing something if not numerous things wrong. The faly that is in my care has put on weight as when I got him he was skinny, nervous and didn't look great so after seeing how the two chameleons have been doing ( the one in my care "the faly" doing great) and the female ambanja "in his possession" went down hill after in his care). Sorry if this unclear anyway I am doing it all on my black berry. In all honesty I know it was dumb of me to believe him about the chameleon just being cold as to why she is sick but I just don't want anyone else dealing with him. Chameleons 101 eric told me to never do business with the guy as he has sold numerous incredible burnt mutilated chameleons to people in sacramento. I have learned a lesson and the female ambanja is still alive and hopefully with my care and not his she can bounce back and be as healthy as when I initially traded her to him early january

Old 01-18-2012, 09:11 AM   #5
djfishygillz
Once I get home from practice around noon I will try to post some pictures of when she was in my care and then after I got her back from him later in january

Old 01-18-2012, 09:48 AM   #6
NIGRO51
I knew your name looked familiar .. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=295437

Do you have a full name for "Alejandro17" ? Is he a member here? Has he been notified ...
Also post all proof of the transaction not just pictures of the cham. Texts, emails, the works.

Old 01-18-2012, 11:16 AM   #7
bobtard
Wow, you insult the BOI, and tell them off, and then want their help?

Old 01-18-2012, 12:24 PM   #8
djfishygillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtard View Post
Wow, you insult the BOI, and tell them off, and then want their help?
I don't want help I am warning people. I never sold a dieing animal I had questionable pictures and was dealing with people who wanted to be rude and smartass's not actually talk so yeah I was bothered I think anyone would have been.

But back to the point I am not sure if he only post on chameleon forums or if he has sold on here also. I do not care what people may think of me but I am just giving out my personal experience with him and want to warn any other buyers to buy from him. Just because you don't like me doesn't mean I can't meet bad sellers and I thought it would be the right thing to do to warn others. You can continue to bash me and avoid the subject of Alejandro17's actions.

For his real name it is Alex (last name unknown) and he is located in San Leandro his # is 510-695-3660. I am just recommending he is someone to avoid when dealing with chameleons. He always tries to sell is sick chams off once they take a down turn with him.

Old 01-18-2012, 12:27 PM   #9
djfishygillz
here is what another cham forum member said about him

dinamite

Female
Hello there, I read your post on Alejandro and he is one shady dude to make business with. You should make a BOI in faunaclassifieds so that people do not buy from this guy again. I would not recommend him as he is known for having a poor husbandry and chameleons full of parasites. You should post a pic of the text messages he sent you so that people can tell what type of person he is. I almost bought a chameleon from him but I was lucky to avoid it.Good luck.

Old 01-18-2012, 12:28 PM   #10
djfishygillz
and I will just apologize it was wrong to be a dick on here on the forum. I am over it I apologize for the pictures she was sold with regular pictures, I found out that my close up zoom used a high saturation but was stubborn and didn't want to look dumb but this guy needs to be addressed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!