Burmese x Reticulated python, 12ft het albino male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2004, 09:42 PM   #1
evansnakes
Burmese x Reticulated python, 12ft het albino male

This is a 4 year old male that has never been bred. he was produced in europe. I have had him here for over 2 years. He is a ravenous eater, an amazing looking animal and would be ideal for a new high end breeding project (x albino retic, x super tiger retic, x granite burm, just think about those babies!). I throw him out there as a possible trade or sale every year but am not giving him away so please do not email me any low end offers. This is a very unique looking one of a kind animal. I have never even seen one of these guys for sale that was over 4-5' long, very few males and no het albinos. He is aggressive and will eat anything. If you want an amazing display, awesome addition to your collection or a breeding project that only 2 or 3 other people in the world are in on, this is your animal.

I may consider part trades but some cash is a must. In trade I am looking for hypo boas, albino boas, ghost ball pythons, baby bearded dragons, baby boas and possibly some other pet shop type stuff. No wild caught stuff. Buyer pays shipping via air freight which will run around $100-125. Or if you can meet me within an hour or so of the Detroit Michigan area I can meet you somewhere. EMAIL me for more info and with questions. Please, no private messages from this site as I do not check them. My email is evansnakes@aol.com. Pics of this animal can be seen on my website www.evanstahlreptiles.com on the other animals page. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread