For Sale 13-14' Albino Burmese X Albino Rock Python! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
joshcosta56
Thumbs up 13-14' Albino Burmese X Albino Rock Python!

BEAUTIFUL ALBINO BURMESE X ALBINO INDIAN ROCK PYTHON FEMALE! SHE IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER AND I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE YOU WON'T FIND ANYTHING LIKE HER ON THE MARKET! SHES A PROVEN BREEDER AND DROPPED 65 EGGS ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO. AND TO ADD TO ALL OF THIS SHE IS TAME AS IT GETS! SHE EATS F/T RABBITS AND NEVER REFUSES A MEAL! SHE WOULD MAKE A GREAT PET, EDUCATIONAL ANIMAL, AND BREEDER! I DON'T HAVE A SET PRICE ON HER AT THE MOMENT SO I'M TAKING OFFERS.

-I MAY BE INTERESTED IN TRADES JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE-

MESSAGE ME HERE ON FAUNA, EMAIL ME AT JOSHCOSTA56@YAHOO.COM, OR CALL ME AT 440-897-0544. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST, JOSH.

Pics Below

Attachment 77219

Attachment 77220

Attachment 77221
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-11-2009, 02:52 PM   #2
AW2EOD
Do you have a list of what pairings she came from? I've never heard of a Burm x Rock cross...let alone an albino Rock.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:02 PM   #3
jparker1167
who produced the snake it doesnt look like a burm x rock to me

Old 05-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #4
Slipmattic
That snake is stunning. I wish i had the money for her, shipping alone will be quite a bit. Good luck she is a stunning animal regaurdless of lineage.

Old 05-11-2009, 04:13 PM   #5
suzuki4life
old picture or how tall are you?

Old 05-11-2009, 07:22 PM   #6
jparker1167
how old is the snake i have only hear of one albino african rock python who produced the snake it doesnt seem to have a rock pattern or anything that makes it look like a hybrid

Old 05-11-2009, 08:21 PM   #7
SteeleReptiles
He probably means indian python some people call them indian rock pythons. But this snake looks like some of the indian burm crosses Ive seen. If you look at this snake at its spots there are no white markings outlining them. Most indian/burm albinos lack that white coloring also. I only know of one company that has produced a rock/burm albino and if I remember correctly its price tag was very very high

Old 05-11-2009, 10:38 PM   #8
reticaboa
confusion

I'll have to agree with the last post from steele. It does look like a hybrid indian rock/burm. I've seen a few, no albinos, but they seem to have the same type of markings, a little less erratic than your average burm. This one does seem to have some nice squared off marks. Either way though it looks like a beautiful snake. Even if it's a regular burm I'd be hard pressed to say I'd seen a better looking normal albino burm. Good luck with the sale.

Old 05-12-2009, 10:00 AM   #9
joshcosta56
Wow sorry fellas, it is an Indian rock cross not African (little bit of a typo =p). I will ask the guy I bought it from about its origins and who produced it. Sorry for the confusion.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-12-2009, 10:03 AM   #10
joshcosta56
Thanks for all the compliments =)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread