For Sale 13-14' Albino Burmese X Albino Rock Python! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 10:13 AM   #11
reptilemike
this is an albino burm x albino indian burm he just got this snake from me last weekend on a tradeat the cleveland reptile show . nice to see you have a huge 12 ft enclosure you just built. looks to me like you put her in a shitty basement in a whipped together wood box ! if i had known you were totaly full of crap i would have never sent her to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any one out there interested in her please buy her from this kid so she does not end up dead from a retard owner. she is around 14ft 5years old is a proven breeder and she did not drop 65 eggs 4 months ago she droppped late last fall! this kid is full of crap, i wish i never sent her his way , but he talks a good game buyers beware of the b.s . she is a great snake though if you can get her for the right price . if you are interested and would like real facts and info on her you can pm me and i can help any way i can. thanks Mike Schofield

Old 05-12-2009, 10:22 AM   #12
joshcosta56
mike id appreciate it if you called me tonight. my number is 440 897 0544. My rep is important to me and i take pride in the way i treat my animals.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-12-2009, 10:53 AM   #13
joshcosta56
and by the way Mike that cage in the picture was for my 7' burm. My friend was helping me clean it. I do have a 12' cage as I claimed and I would love to show you pictures of it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-12-2009, 11:27 AM   #14
cc 13
indian/burm

I have an indian/burm. She's a normal though. I'm going to make a tripple breed.

Old 05-12-2009, 12:31 PM   #15
reptilemike
Josh if you would please send me pics to reptilemike@msn.com , and if so i will come on here and retract my statement! i do not mean to be harsh but i can not stand people who do not know there facts and misrepresent animals . you also told me you wanted her as a breeder. i dont care you are selling her i hope you do if that is what you want to do with her, she is your snake, just please get your facts right before misrepresent animals . you are newer to this trade , i would love to see you succeed. this is a great hobby to be in ,and i hope you truly are as pationate about reptiles as you seem . i did not post to make you look bad i just did not like that your facts were not correct and you were not even sure what she really is, when all you had to do was call and ask . Mike Schofield

Old 05-12-2009, 04:22 PM   #16
AW2EOD
You never stated what you're looking to get for her. Ballpark figure? And, just so we're all not getting ripped off here (i.e. - you paid $100 for it and you're trying to sell it for $1000), I'd like the previous owners info as well.

If this is something that it legit, I would seriously consider buying her.

Old 05-12-2009, 04:32 PM   #17
hhmoore
FWIW, I don't think what he paid for it has any bearing here...whether it is more, or less, than his asking price. Besides, the seller already stated it was trade..and trade values can swing widely according to the circumstances and how badly one wants the other animals involved.

Old 05-12-2009, 04:49 PM   #18
AW2EOD
Valid point, but I'm sure you wouldn't be too happy, yourself, to pay a certain amount for an animal, when the seller just picked it up for a significantly lower price/trade.

So, I retract my previous inquiry and I apologize if it was out of line, for this forum.

How much are you looking to get for her, Josh?

Old 05-14-2009, 07:21 PM   #19
ReticDog
Is this snake still available. If so please email me at Gravedigger90904@aol.com

Old 05-16-2009, 12:18 AM   #20
greentreepythons
How much are you looking to sell her for Josh? And how would you ship her?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread