For Sale 13-14' Albino Burmese X Albino Rock Python! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 11:45 AM   #21
joshcosta56
I will not ship her call me if you wanna talk about price.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-18-2009, 10:56 AM   #22
knottydread
FYI -- Just saw the kid's ad on KS for $1250 for what it's worth..

Old 05-18-2009, 11:34 AM   #23
mudmantim
Quote:
Originally Posted by knottydread View Post
Well, that really knocks the thought of 'maybe' right out of my head.

-Tim

Old 05-18-2009, 12:06 PM   #24
WtGreg
Quote:
Originally Posted by knottydread View Post
Josh,
between this and the other posts here, I want to ask why you won't post this here? It seems fishy to me that many people are asking you what the price is and you have yet to post it in the forum where people have been calling you out on issues they see with this transaction, whether those issues are valid or not. I am not trying to pick on you or anything, what I want to point out is that reptile sites, and the people that visit them, are one in the same when it comes to the people who do business on them, whether good or bad business. You posted earlier that you are worried about your rep, but that is exactly what you are putting up in the air and leaving to fall when it begins to look shady. If you are not 100% straight forward with people, even when you mean to be, it looks shady and you will find your rep in question. Just giving my 2 cents hoping you will understand how others are looking at what they see here.

Beautiful snake by the way! Wouldn't mind having her myself!

Old 05-18-2009, 02:06 PM   #25
ReticDog
I will offer you $750 shipped..

Old 05-18-2009, 07:54 PM   #26
ReticDog
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReticDog View Post
I will offer you $750 shipped..
I think that is more than a very fair offer. Since Mike was asking $500 for it. I live in MA and it would have to be shipped. So let me know, $750 shipped. It must be eating, healthy, and no mites, or I do not want it. Thanks. Gravedigger90904@aol.com

Old 05-18-2009, 08:00 PM   #27
SteeleReptiles
WOW I cant believe someone would pay that much for a burm indian cross. My buddy has albinob burm./indian cross hets for granites and normal burm/indian cross het albino and granite babys and he was selling them for 100-150.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:16 PM   #28
ReticDog
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteeleReptiles View Post
WOW I cant believe someone would pay that much for a burm indian cross. My buddy has albinob burm./indian cross hets for granites and normal burm/indian cross het albino and granite babys and he was selling them for 100-150.

Does your buddy still have any available. If so please point him in my direction. Josh actually just replied to my offer and said he will "keep you in mind if the other offers don't work out". So he is clearly looking for top dollar in this snake. Im thinking of just retracting my offer. I think she is a bit too thin for my needs and that is the same reason why Mike didnt breed her.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #29
joshcosta56
By no means will I ship a snake that big as it is not worth the risk of its health. And when I said $1250 I also posted OBO..
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-18-2009, 09:36 PM   #30
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by greentreepythons View Post
He wants $1250 for it which is literally TEN TIMES TOO EXPENSIVE for not that impressive of a retic.
I'm sure some newbie to big snakes will be so impressed by the average-large size of this retic that they will impulse buy and soon regret once they realize how much they overpaid.

I'd look somewhere else to a reputable seller/breeder.
What ad are you looking at? No retics here.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________
Also, I suggest that the bashing stop...a person's ad is not the place for it. As for pricing, anybody can ask what they want for their snakes. If it is more than you want to pay - make them an offer privately, or don't buy it.
Lastly, it is very poor form to advertise other breeders in somebody's ad, and even worse to talk about trying to buy those animals. Haven't you people ever heard of PMs? Consider this my only warning on that matter.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread