Bad Guy Kevin Rivera stole my snake! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2018, 03:21 PM   #81
BobO'Booey
OK I will, I just simply asked why I'm getting treated differently than everybody else I'm not the only one who is posted off-topic and actually I didn't even start out posting off-topic other people did but I guess they are more equal than I am

Old 05-23-2018, 03:34 PM   #82
BobO'Booey
This is laughable, I get it I don't need help understanding, I just want the other people who are here to see that there are different sets of rules for different people and that the people who are slandered and bullied on here are able to see that, plus the advertisers could look at this as well, some of whom like my money and the quantity that I give.... I'm not in the "clique" and feel free to give as many strikes and points you like......

Old 05-23-2018, 03:36 PM   #83
BobO'Booey
Customize ProfileEdit Profile PictureNetworkingContacts & FriendsSocial GroupsGroup MembershipsPictures & AlbumsVisitor MessagesSettings & OptionsEdit AvatarEdit SignatureEdit Email & PasswordEdit OptionsEdit Ignore ListPrivate MessagesList MessagesSend New MessageTrack MessagesEdit FoldersSubscribed ThreadsList SubscriptionsEdit FoldersMiscellaneousEvent RemindersPaid SubscriptionsAttachmentsPrivate Message: You have received an infraction at FaunaClassifieds05-23-2018, 02:28 PM

AbsoluteApril

mighty blue justice

Name : April Yohn

Trader Rating: (11)

You have received an infraction at FaunaClassifieds

Dear BobO'Booey,

You have received an infraction at FaunaClassifieds.

Reason: Disruptive off topic posting
-------
As was stated multiple times, off topic posting is not allowed on the BOI.
I even said, don't bother responding to my post (as it would be off topic). Please heed warnings.
Thank you
-April
-------

This infraction is worth 4 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru....php?p=2077250

Quote:

OK I will, I just simply asked why I'm getting treated differently than everybody else I'm not the only one who is posted off-topic and actually I didn't even start out posting off-topic other people did but I guess they are more equal than I am

All the best,
FaunaClassifieds

Old 05-23-2018, 03:37 PM   #84
BobO'Booey
Bullies

Old 05-23-2018, 03:42 PM   #85
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobO'Booey View Post
Bullies
Yeah, that's right. WE are the problem. Bye!

Old 05-28-2018, 11:24 AM   #86
MonieJ
It’s interesting to see “adults” act out over silly things as web fights *eats popcorn*
Op, I’m sorry you had a bad experience with this guy but, you did eventually get your money back and didn’t have a dead snake on your hands from the seller not knowing how to ship a snake.

I’ve been reading these threads and yeah,some of the people here have that big head syndrome but their advice is pretty good. I hope you find a better snake and buyer so that you don’t go through this again.
Everything can be a learning experience once emotions aren’t coming out to play.

Old 05-29-2018, 05:55 PM   #87
lovin2act
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Yeah, that's right. WE are the problem. Bye!

Old 05-29-2018, 10:06 PM   #88
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobO'Booey View Post
That's good, and I don't want stop people from expressing their opinions it just seems to me calling people thieves and Crooks right out of the gate would violate the terms of service and that the people who run this board and I would assume collect money from the advertisers wouldn't want to look so bad, it always seems to be the same group of people who pile on. If I were an Advertiser personally I might rethink how my company looks in that regard. With that being said I am doing as you stated..... using my choice to participate and comment unless or until the powers-that-be prevent me from doing so
This post is when I knew that this guy wanted to be martyred (banned). My first thought early on was that he was one of these people, sort of newish, that decide to attempt to enhance their own reputation by insulting those who have been around for a while.
They are like little puppies cutting their milk teeth when they try that so I try to just ignore them.
Obviously his complaint that too many people offer opinions was not too well thought out on his part, as that is part of what this particular forum is for and part of what makes it so successful.
But when he started to talk about advertising money, and calling the moderators bullies for doing their job, that is when I knew that the target was not just a few people's participation, but in my opinion, the site itself.
Fortunately the quality of this site is not so easily smeared.

The more I think about what happened, the more I believe that someone who suddenly realizes they are in over their head when it comes to shipping safely is doing everyone, particularly the critter involved, a favor when he decides not to ship.

Old 05-29-2018, 10:16 PM   #89
Stephenson8011
I didn’t help. I wasn’t very good at ignoring his attacks but I never have been, I should probably work on that. My issue with the thread in general is that the OP didn’t come on here asking for advice or anything. The scenario had already played out, most likely in everyone’s favor(including the animal). Then all was blamed on the other party with no real evidence presented that favored the OPs claims.

As far as Bob O’Booey goes; well if he didn’t keep egging people on he would have been good. He was warned multiple times.....

Old 05-30-2018, 05:31 PM   #90
Mark M
Nine pages of comedy lol. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!