North Florida birds at the bird feeder - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Birds.

Old 03-06-2018, 08:23 PM   #1
WebSlave
North Florida birds at the bird feeder

Over the last several days Connie and I have been watching the birds at the bird feeder outside our bedroom window, so every now and again I would grab the Sony RX10 IV and hope I didn't scare them off standing at the window trying to get video of them. There are still a few species I haven't been able to get because they are a bit to skittish, but overall the video below is a pretty good representative example.

The video is taken through regular window glass, and except for the very first clip, they didn't turn out too bad, all things considered. That 600mm zoom lens on the Sony really comes in handy for this sort of stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bq-EVAB1j8

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!