New Member - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 05-20-2018, 05:51 PM   #1
joniabrams

I have joined this forum because I have an exotic leather back bearded dragon. I have to sell him because I have not been able to resolve the conflict between my dog and my dragon so I thought the best thing to do is end the conflct and place him I live in Philadelphia, PA. He is a purple paradise/red hypo, red hot trans. He is super healthy and was born 6/13/2016.

Old 05-20-2018, 05:54 PM   #2
Robert Walker
Are you trying to place him up for sale, as in a classified ad?

Old 05-20-2018, 05:57 PM   #3
Lucille
Robert she already has an ad up.
OP, they making locking cage tops so that the dog can't get in, and you can just put the dog in the other room or in his crate while you are working with the cage.

Old 05-21-2018, 10:32 AM   #4
joniabrams
dog/lizard agression

My dog can't get to Spike, my bearded dragon. The problem is that she barks at him and it stresses him out. I can't let him out to run around, he has to stay in his enclosure. He would be so good in someones breeding program because of his DNA

Old 05-25-2018, 01:16 PM   #5
Ed Clark
Hello Joan, welcome to Fauna and I do hope you find that dragon a great home.

Old 05-26-2018, 11:55 AM   #6
joniabrams
Yes, he is for sale.

Old 05-26-2018, 11:58 AM   #7
joniabrams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Frog View Post
Hello Joan, welcome to Fauna and I do hope you find that dragon a great home.
I do too. He is a beautiful dragon.

Old 05-26-2018, 12:00 PM   #8
joniabrams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Robert she already has an ad up.
OP, they making locking cage tops so that the dog can't get in, and you can just put the dog in the other room or in his crate while you are working with the cage.
That's not the problem I have. The dog stands in front of his enclosure and intimates him.

Old 05-26-2018, 12:02 PM   #9
joniabrams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Are you trying to place him up for sale, as in a classified ad?
I am new at this. I want to sell him as he is not the run of the mill dragon but an exotic strain. He would be an asset to any breeding program or as a pet.

Old 05-26-2018, 12:20 PM   #10
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by joniabrams View Post
That's not the problem I have. The dog stands in front of his enclosure and intimates him.
You can train a dog to go to his bed and lie down on your command. And if you are not in the room just shut the door.
But I respect your decision and hope you find him a good home.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!