Trader's Ratings promotion - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-18-2018, 06:18 PM   #21
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapidolo Farms View Post
Is there a central page with "rules".
Also to add to this - you can review the list of infraction types which would give you the gist: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=169831
There are additional rules for posting in the the Board of Inquiry, found here:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880
I hope that helps

Old 05-19-2018, 10:06 AM   #22
Kapidolo Farms
Here is what I propose to do, as the B2B model makes a certain amount of sense. I could argue both sides myself, to no better conclusion than the model as you have it implemented.

"Offer to buyers that are not subscribers of Faunaclassifieds: If by the end of 2018 (December 31st) you spend a total at Kapidolo Farms that exceeds $250, I'll refund $25 of your purchase accumulation if you demonstrate that you have become at least a 'contributing member'. The purpose of this offer is to prompt your 'rating' for my own or other entities posting goods and/or services here on Faunaclassifeds. Of course everyone wants a positive review, but that is your choice as to what the review will say in terms of your own experience.

Refunds for cost of subscribing/membership will be by whatever method(s) you used to pay for goods from Kapidolo Farms. In any case your claim to a refund must be fully tendered by 31 January 2019. The evidence accepted will be a posted trader rating for any seller that you have done business with by 31 December 2018.

Go to this link for membership subscriptions http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/payments.php"

I'll put this at the bottom of every add I post until 1 December 2018. Any objection? This will give all the outhouse attorney here mch to talk about. I'll only do this with your saying it's okay with you Rich Z.. It seems pretty win-win to me. Maybe other traders will adopt the model? Maybe not.

Will, Biologist
Kapidolo Farms

Old 05-19-2018, 10:15 AM   #23
Kapidolo Farms
My error, the paypal fees matter was "Karma", what is that?

Old 05-19-2018, 04:46 PM   #24
WebSlave
Quote:
Here is what I propose to do, as the B2B model makes a certain amount of sense. I could argue both sides myself, to no better conclusion than the model as you have it implemented.

"Offer to buyers that are not subscribers of Faunaclassifieds: If by the end of 2018 (December 31st) you spend a total at Kapidolo Farms that exceeds $250, I'll refund $25 of your purchase accumulation if you demonstrate that you have become at least a 'contributing member'. The purpose of this offer is to prompt your 'rating' for my own or other entities posting goods and/or services here on Faunaclassifeds. Of course everyone wants a positive review, but that is your choice as to what the review will say in terms of your own experience.

Refunds for cost of subscribing/membership will be by whatever method(s) you used to pay for goods from Kapidolo Farms. In any case your claim to a refund must be fully tendered by 31 January 2019. The evidence accepted will be a posted trader rating for any seller that you have done business with by 31 December 2018.

Go to this link for membership subscriptions http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/payments.php"

I'll put this at the bottom of every add I post until 1 December 2018. Any objection? This will give all the outhouse attorney here mch to talk about. I'll only do this with your saying it's okay with you Rich Z.. It seems pretty win-win to me. Maybe other traders will adopt the model? Maybe not.

Will, Biologist
Kapidolo Farms
Just so we are on the same page, you are making a reference to a "B2B model". I am interpreting that as meaning "business to business". If that is true, then no, that is not the case at all here. Private individuals can and do becoming higher level members, which provides the perk of utilizing the Trader's Ratings system. They do not have to be a "business" at all.

Your proposal doesn't cause me any heartburn. The purpose of this thread was to make note to people that I am making my own efforts to promote the Trader's Ratings system. So I would guess that more people participating in such a promotion of their own, would be helpful to this site too.

So, good luck with your plan. I am curious to see how this works out for you.

And thank you.

Old 05-19-2018, 05:42 PM   #25
bcr229
Quote:
My error, the paypal fees matter was "Karma", what is that?
Karma is feedback other users give on an individual post. You give it by clicking on the icon I've indicated using the box.

It's akin to a "Like" on Facebook, and the more positive karma you get, the more green bars you get under your name. If you have net negative karma then you get red bars.
Attached Images

Old 05-21-2018, 04:48 PM   #26
Kapidolo Farms
Thanks Melinda.

Old 06-21-2018, 07:31 PM   #27
treefrog4243
How do I give a seller a good rating? Frank(treefrog01 or shelled jewels)

Old 06-21-2018, 08:44 PM   #28
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by treefrog4243 View Post
How do I give a seller a good rating? Frank(treefrog01 or shelled jewels)
Perhaps reading this thread will help you out -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=141776

Old 12-09-2018, 09:20 AM   #29
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post

Unless, of course, one or more people can convince me of something I haven't thought of that would actually be detrimental to this site.
I noticed that a recent recipient of a BOI thread, John Carr, has a positive trader rating by you.
I do think that just as everyone should read an entire BOI thread prior coming to any conclusions, likewise, people should carefully read the trader ratings to see why they were received.
Had you given him (or anyone) your personal positive rating based on a good transaction, that would weigh heavily (to me) in the favor of the person rated because of your knowledge and experience.
But this rating was based on a membership purchase and I believe you have refunded that purchase price.

I would like you to consider removing that rating because I believe it may be misleading, he does not have the positive transactions to back it up and he is no longer financially supportive of your site.

Old 12-09-2018, 09:56 AM   #30
bcr229
I think you meant John Farr (dogshead3) and I do agree.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!