High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 151 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2007, 12:22 PM   #1501
critical bill
Oh crap...wrong thread. hahahahahahahahahaha!

Old 10-26-2007, 12:23 PM   #1502
critical bill
wheres ed clarks thread......

Old 10-26-2007, 12:35 PM   #1503
Jim O
Started on those gin and tonics early today, eh Chuck?

Old 10-26-2007, 01:06 PM   #1504
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Started on those gin and tonics early today, eh Chuck?
A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge says 'You've been brought here for drinking.' The drunk says 'Okay, let's get started.'
-Henny Youngman-

Old 10-26-2007, 10:12 PM   #1505
kimnrick04
Ok, This is Rick's girlfriend Kim, Rick is at work right now, but he told me how to do this and wanted me to post some stuff here. Now, I can't find all the e-mails because they are in a folder that I can't currently find so Rick will have to do it in the morning. David claims that he hasn't spoke to Rick in a few years, but surprise! He has. Here are the pictures that he sent. Now, to post e-mails do I just copy and paste or is there some other way I do it? If you can let me know I found a couple e-mails sent to him that I can post. Thanks guys!
Kim Ranta
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2007, 10:21 PM   #1506
Serafim
Copy and paste will do the trick. Please make sure that you post the whole email including headers So that David /Damon cannot claim they have been altered.

Old 10-26-2007, 10:50 PM   #1507
kimnrick04
I am trying to get the headers also, the problem is that it is only letting me highlight the message. Is there another way? Could I e-mail them somewhere? I'm confused.
Thanks,Kim

Old 10-26-2007, 10:53 PM   #1508
Serafim
Just post up what you have and if The authenticity of the email is questioned you can just forward them to a third party.

Old 10-26-2007, 10:57 PM   #1509
kimnrick04
ok, thanks! These are the only 2 I can find. Like I said Rick will have to show me where everything is at when he comes home in the morning. These were both sent to him on 9-17-07.

If you could ,can you send me a pic.and price on the male albino tiger.Do you have any albino labyrinths 10' or better? Thanks again.

Rick and Kim

You re right,BEAUTYFULL.Are his colors that bright without the fluorescent light .I have a regular albino retic that under fluorescent lights looks better. Either way,incredible.If you still have him on the 25th of this month I will send money. Thanks for your time and pics and I hope for my sake he doesn't sell by then(lol).Thanks again guys.

Rick and Kim

Old 10-26-2007, 11:56 PM   #1510
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimnrick04
Ok, This is Rick's girlfriend Kim, Rick is at work right now, but he told me how to do this and wanted me to post some stuff here. Now, I can't find all the e-mails because they are in a folder that I can't currently find so Rick will have to do it in the morning. David claims that he hasn't spoke to Rick in a few years, but surprise! He has. Here are the pictures that he sent. Now, to post e-mails do I just copy and paste or is there some other way I do it? If you can let me know I found a couple e-mails sent to him that I can post. Thanks guys!
Kim Ranta

Are you guys seriously trying to buy that snake?

That is disgusting. That thing is sick or starving...... if not both.

and what is up with the colors? LOW end herps Fakecorp been messing with colors again?

High End Herps FakeCorp takes pride in THAT ?!?!?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart