I'm not a BS'er LOL. I have LOTS of blue dumbos - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 10-21-2010, 02:48 AM   #11
Tom11151979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Why would you act like this over ratties??? Curious as heck to that question??
I guess I see it as my duty to let people know when someone is jamming misinformation down their gullet to make a quick buck.

Your powder blue rats are cute. They're pretty. Whatever and however you want to say that they are nice looking rats its true. However, I can take one of your rats and breed it to any other rat on the planet and have more that look just like it within two generations. They're not nearly as rare as you would like everyone to believe. They carry a simple recessive trait. The reason why you only get a few every once in a while is probably because you don't understand how rat genetics work.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:23 AM   #12
Amelanistic Orca
Welp; you started it; let's have me finish it... You haven't a clue what you're talking about?? As far as your links and misinformation; don't believe everything you read... I have realtime experience breeding "real" ratties... Yours; I'm afraid look like sewer rats?? Good luck in all endeavors in life?? You are wrong Tom!! All the way around!!

Old 10-21-2010, 12:24 PM   #13
Tom11151979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Welp; you started it; let's have me finish it... You haven't a clue what you're talking about?? As far as your links and misinformation; don't believe everything you read... I have realtime experience breeding "real" ratties... Yours; I'm afraid look like sewer rats?? Good luck in all endeavors in life?? You are wrong Tom!! All the way around!!
You're like a little kid that can't admit that he is wrong even if the face of the absolute truth LOL. If you want to live you life in ignorant bliss that is just fine with me, however if you want to learn something just let me know and I will be glad to school you.

Old 10-21-2010, 12:36 PM   #14
Amelanistic Orca
Let's try this route; where are your blue dumbos??? I've yet to see em... The sewer rats aren't flying?? Now; you are correct in the coloring department; I never said anything about genes or coloring; just that mine are quite rare?? You still haven't shown just one? No biggie... Here's where this'll get interesting; you are claiming there is no such thing as codom dumbos right?? And this is where I'm inexperienced; are we still on the same page??

Old 10-21-2010, 12:38 PM   #15
Amelanistic Orca
Hit the net now and the books?? Dig deep Big T!! See; I have realtime experience and don't have too....

Old 10-21-2010, 12:43 PM   #16
Amelanistic Orca
Orrrrrr; maybe we just have different lines??? Lol.. Which we do; and yours; well; they just aren't up to par in my book. Annnnd; you look like a fool right now; and I'm wasting waaaaay too much time with you.... Remember; you started with the first rock throw!! Sorry to all....

Old 10-23-2010, 03:56 AM   #17
Tom11151979
There is only one way to prove who is correct in this matter.

We have a reputable third party (chosen by the moderators of this forum) take one of your alleged co-dominant dumbo rats and breed it to a rat that is homozygous for standard ears. When the babies are born everyone will see who is correct and who is blowing smoke up everyone's rear end. If your rats are truly co-dominant for dumbo then some of the babies will undoubtedly be dumbo.

I have nothing to gain by this, and if you are as right as you say you are then you should have nothing to lose. Wouldn't you like to show everyone how your "rare" co-dominant dumbo rats perform in the real Pepsi challenge?

I know that someone like you will never do this. You want everyone to believe that you have something special, something that they can't get anywhere else. I also propose one more twist to this Pepsi challenge. If your rat is proven to be a regular dumbo rat and not the mythical co-dominant unicorn that you claim it to be, you have to change the name of your rat business to "Snake Oil Rattery".

Now there is your Pepsi challenge. You said that you would take it any day of the week. I will keep breeding my "sewer rats" while you decide if you want to walk the walk or just talk the talk.

If I am wrong I will take the trip out to Arizona, buy one of your $50.00 rats and I will make a formal public apology to you on the forums. So what's it going to be? Are you going to bark all day little doggy, or are you going to bite?

Old 10-23-2010, 03:28 PM   #18
Tom11151979
This "fool" is still sitting here waiting to see if you can walk the walk. With over 150 views now there must be a lot of people waiting for you to prove me the fool. This is your chance, oh king of all rat breeding knowledge. Make me eat my words and my pride, take my $50.00, and walk that walk.

Old 10-23-2010, 04:19 PM   #19
Amelanistic Orca
What the heck Tom??? Come on down?? Every dumbo you are looking at is a codom form superguy!!! I have some peeps from here in Az that'll confirm my lineage... Pepsi, Coke; chili cookoff?? Let's do it.. I'm always good for this type a stuff... Deal with Ronald McDonald keyboard giants like you daily?? But first; show me a blue rat!!

Old 10-23-2010, 04:26 PM   #20
Amelanistic Orca
Tell me who's gonna help us here?? Seems only you and I care about this?? I offer up a male dumbo codom to anyone?? All my info is posted... Who wants a free ridiculous rattie?? You breed it to a normal and; poof; you'll have dumbies right away... No hets; no sewer rats... Top notch material is all I got!! Daily!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!