variety tortoiseturtle for sale - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 04-06-2015, 08:19 PM   #11
Craig Wyatt
Join date 4-2-2015
21 post in 2 days
WOW!!!

Old 04-06-2015, 08:30 PM   #12
chrisfan
I asked this guy if he has any rare cuora or albino turtles. Here is what he replied to my question.
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2015, 08:30 PM   #13
bradly
of course if you don't do this for a leaving others do okay.
i collect these animals and sell them immediately. so i have no limits as to what keep. and by the way i put time in this . you better go sort out why you can't sell your animals . rather than ridiculing others.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-06-2015, 08:31 PM   #14
michiganice91
So this is obviously a Chinese scammer using a fake U.S. address

Old 04-06-2015, 08:32 PM   #15
pancake man
Could I get a pic of your elongated tortoises?

Old 04-06-2015, 08:45 PM   #16
bradly
you should all go figure out how to sell your animals rather than using business propaganda
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-06-2015, 09:03 PM   #17
AbsoluteApril
Please limit replies to inquiries on the ad. If you have a question about the seller, I suggest an Inquiry be posted on the BOI, you can put a link back here if you want, but that's it. Replies to classifieds were opened up again for all, but disruptive posting in the classifieds is STILL not allowed.

Old 04-06-2015, 09:24 PM   #18
Apeltes
Could I get a photo of the 151 Cuora specimens? Preferably with the tiger cubs, deceased crocodiles, marmosets, boas, tarantulas, and Pygmy mice in the same photo. But I would be happy with just the 151 cuora. I don't want to buy the other stuff, but it would be so cool to see that insane collection you have for sale right now. Your facility must be amazing.

Old 04-06-2015, 10:56 PM   #19
Levi4turtle
First why would you keep tortoises under a covered pen with roof? Address is fake too, looked it up in middle of city and 1960 is a road and so is atascocita is a road too they both meet. Scammers these days are not to bright. Warning to anyone looking at ad it's a scam, I red his other post too and it's a bunch of bs. Don't want to see anymore people get ripped off from these people that have no life trying to rip people off. The last scammer I seen ripped off a 10 yrs old kid that saved his money for a ebt and his dad went and paid guy and never got the ebt, how low can people go it's sick. Go get a real job.

Old 04-07-2015, 03:43 AM   #20
Bryan S
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisfan View Post
I asked this guy if he has any rare cuora or albino turtles. Here is what he replied to my question.
You live in Texas, he lives in Texas. Ask him if you can meet him at his farm or at a local Walmart or something. I mean surely he'd drive to meet you or invite you over if you're looking for those kinds of pricey animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
tortoise