For Sale adult sunglows and albinos new low prices - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 07-27-2014, 11:06 AM   #1
kenat
adult sunglows and albinos new low prices

I have 2 adult females and 3 adult males and 1 juvenal male. All eating f/t rats. All tame and easy to handle. I am selling because I am needing more time for other projects. There is a discount for multi animals. I accept paypal and usps money orders.

Males
red group lipstick highly probable super Sunglow male 2012-- $500 (1st pic) sold
proven sunglow het anery 2010-- $500 (3th pic) on hold
sunglow 2012 -- $300
really high contrast albino 2013 -- $200
Females
possible super sunglow 2010 -- $400 (2nd pic)
albino 2011 -- $400 (4rd pic)

I ship through ship your reptiles (fedex) Guaranteed live arrival as long as shipment is received the first attempt.
The fastest way to get a hold of me is call or text 417-296-2519 or email knnyroberts@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-27-2014, 01:01 PM   #2
allreptiles1966
People,Kenny is one of the good guys and has some very good animals.

I've dealt with Kenny a few times and not one regret. I highly recommend him if your looking for some quality boas.

Kenny,I will take the Red Group possible super Sunglow male, even though I'm seriously reducing my collection to 2-3 pairs of visuals. I need him. Lol
Thanks

He surely looks like a super. Very thin saddles. We will find out this year after I breed him.

Old 07-27-2014, 01:04 PM   #3
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
People,Kenny is one of the good guys and has some very good animals.

I've dealt with Kenny a few times and not one regret. I highly recommend him if your looking for some quality boas.

Kenny,I will take the Red Group possible super Sunglow male, even though I'm seriously reducing my collection to 2-3 pairs of visuals. I need him. Lol
Thanks

He surely looks like a super. Very thin saddles. We will find out this year after I breed him.
Your prices are pretty low brother. I hope you sell all.

Old 07-27-2014, 01:13 PM   #4
kenat
Thanks Rich I know you will love him. He is a great snake. I hate to get rid of him or any of them. You have been a joy to deal with and absolute pleaser to talk to. We can work out when to ship him.

Thanks Kenny
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-29-2014, 10:59 AM   #5
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenat View Post
Thanks Rich I know you will love him. He is a great snake. I hate to get rid of him or any of them. You have been a joy to deal with and absolute pleaser to talk to. We can work out when to ship him.

Thanks Kenny

I can't wait to get this one Kenny.

Old 07-30-2014, 02:37 PM   #6
CANIGETAXM111
shipping included in the price ?

Old 07-30-2014, 03:55 PM   #7
kenat
No shipping is not included in the prices They are all ready cheep.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-31-2014, 01:33 AM   #8
CANIGETAXM111
I wouldn't call them cheap id say discounted prices

Old 08-07-2014, 07:56 AM   #9
allreptiles1966
Very very nice RG/Lipstick Sunglow Kenny. Thanks much.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!