A few cool boas for sale.. All "should" breed this Fall/Winter.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 07:22 PM   #1
GotBoids18
A few cool boas for sale.. All "should" breed this Fall/Winter..

I almost forgot that this was a sale period... 10% off of everything listed in this ad!

Due to some unfortanute turn of events, I am literally forced to sell a few snakes.. These are ALL animals I planned on using for this coming breeding season.. They are priced to move so don't lose out to the next guy!!! I will only be keeping a select few animals for myself to get restarted next year..

2006 Possible Jungle will be $2500.00 SHIPPED After purchasing this snake, Pete himself mentioned that he was a FOR SURE Jungle in both email and voicemail.. He was sold as a possible Jungle so I am not pricing him at market..

2004 Arabesque poss DH striped albino.. This boy has an appetite of his own, he eats and then doesn't eat.. I do guarantee that he WILL eat.. He is just a nervous snake, needs good hides to feel secure.. He is not very tame, he WILL strike with accuracy. He will be $1000.00... He only eats live small/medium mice.

2004 Female Hypos.. One is a Peachy Line and the other is PC Salmon.. I will only sell ONE of these females, they will both be ready to breed this coming season.. They are both very beautiful and unique to each other.. Go for color or go for pattern, take your pick $1200.00
Peachy Line

PC Salmon

2005 Female Poss Super.. I highly believe this girl is a super, she screams it.. She does not look the greatest in this picture but I promise she looks much better in person.. She is well over 5' and 7-8lbs.. She will be $800.00 Shipped..

2005 Male Poss Super.. I also believe this guy is a super salmon, he has very soft markings and a little aberrancy.. He will be available for $500.00 Shipped.. I don't have any pictures of this guy, he is well into 5' long and will be more than ready to roll this season.. I will get pictures if someone is interested..

I may be adding more animals to the list as I do some long and hard thinking but this is it for now.. I am NOT selling out, I'm just reorganizing/minimizing my collection and trying to hold onto the animals I NEED.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-22-2007, 10:45 AM   #2
GotBoids18
::bump::
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2007, 11:03 PM   #3
GotBoids18
::bump::
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-11-2007, 10:44 AM   #4
Special K Repti
Please contact me about - Arabesque

Please contact I am very interested in the Arabesque

specialkreptiles@hotmail.com

Thanks
Tim Koppenhofer

Old 06-11-2007, 11:33 AM   #5
Ed Clark
Joe, is that the Jungle that is priced at $1850.00 on another ad here?

Old 06-11-2007, 05:58 PM   #6
GotBoids18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Joe, is that the Jungle that is priced at $1850.00 on another ad here?

Ed, yes. This ad was posted previous to the seperate Jungle ad.. I was getting emails mentioning that since he was sold as a possible Jungle (even though he clearly is a Jungle) to me, my price should reflect that. He is actually available for $1750.00 shipped right now.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread