For Sale 1.0 spider and 0.1 pastel for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 09-08-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
missmaryrules
1.0 spider and 0.1 pastel for sale

Some things have come up and I've found it necessary to reduce my collection. I have up for sale an 09 male spider bp and an 09 female pastel bp and would prefer to sell them as a pair.

The male is slightly larger than the female at approximately 500g and a beautiful high white example of a spider. He currently eats f/t sm to md rats every 7-10 days. I'm asking $275 obo for the spider.

The female weighs approximately 400g and is a vibrant yellow with GREAT blushing. She seems to prefer mice over rats and eats 2 large adult mice every 7-10 days. I'm asking $375 obo for the pastel.

I would prefer to sell them together and will cut you a deal if you take both, but will separate them for the prices above if you only really want one or the other.

I would prefer not to ship, but can do so through Fedex if pickup is in no way possible. I will be attending the Charlotte Repticon show on October 3 and could meet for pickup at the show. Send me a PM or text/call me at (910) 574-2850 if interested!

Male Spider:

Female Pastel:
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-08-2010, 03:34 PM   #2
muddyford96
i lived there when i was in the army love flavorville
free bump

Old 09-08-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
missmaryrules
Bump for the evening! I'm open to offers!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2010, 01:07 AM   #4
missmaryrules
Bump it up.

$625 obo for the pair. Any takers?
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #5
missmaryrules
Price drop to $600 obo for the pair. I would really like to move them out as quickly as possible, so make an offer!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-11-2010, 02:11 AM   #6
missmaryrules
Bump to top.

Make your best offer!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, pair, pastel, spider