For Sale Jungle Motley Red Tail Boa-Female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 04-10-2017, 12:03 PM   #1
ChristopherN
Jungle Motley Red Tail Boa-Female

Got a really friendly boa here, born sometime in spring of 2016. She is a jungle motley, about 48 inches. Every shed has been perfect with no eye caps or extra shed left on. I have her on frozen thawed rat every week. Always eats when fed, has never struck anyone. I got the snake from Boaphile at the Tinley Park reptile show.

Cage is currently a #421D from Boaphile with a radiant heat panel, heat tape on the bottom, with a Ranco thermostat that he sells with his cages, also has keyed locks. Really nice setup for anyone, trying to sell both the snake and cage in a pair. The cage is brand new. Would be willing to part with snake by itself if buyer has a legitimate home.

Separate: $250 Jungle Motley/$500 #421D Cage
Together: $700

Selling due to moving... cant bring the snake with.

Call or text 1-815-529-4803, my name is chris i would be happy to answer any questions. I can send you pictures thru text message.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa, female, jungle, motley