SOLD!! or Trade "Holdback" Spider Male *Special Hamburg Pickup Price!* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 03:35 PM   #1
Heart and Soul Reptiles
or Trade "Holdback" Spider Male *Special Hamburg Pickup Price!*

This little guy is just great. He is very active and has an awesome symmetrical head pattern.
He was my personal pick of the litter. He is now gaining weight and happily taking rat pups or crawlers. I have not had a chance to try f/t yet.
He is just bold as brass in the attitude department, he makes every inclination about spiders being shy look like a myth!
His father is an amazing breeder at only 600 grams and I'm sure this little guy, who was supposed to replace him, will be just as great. is father has decided to take f/t rats for me after all, so I have no need to hold onto him any more.

$300.00 + shipping obo

**Special Hamburg Pick Up Price**

$250.00 picked-up or trade

More Pictures Upon Request.
Pictures are from just after his first meal 2 months ago or so.

Every animal you purchase from us comes with a signed photo identification sheet with all of their information, along with their shed/feed records from birth.

We are currently accepting cash, personal checks (given time to clear) and all forms of payment through Pay-Pal. Some methods of payment may require time to clear before the animal will be shipped.

If you would like to hold an animal, you may put a 20% non-refundable deposit on the animal.

Shipping is through shipyourreptiles.com and price will vary on location. You are welcome to pick him up if you see fit either here at our location in PA, or at one of the shows we will be attending.

We are currently accepting some trade offers, just let us know what you have, the worst we can say is no thanks! Mostly looking for balls, boas, and burms. No Normals. Trade offers are for in person only. No shipping on trades.

PM, Reply to post or e-mail at Heartndsoulreps@aol.com
Please include your full name, number and e-mail address in reply

Kind Regards,

Kylie Rae
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-28-2009, 06:21 PM   #2
Retarted Geese
That first shot made him look albino... I was like BUY BUY BUY... lol.
Looks nice, I would buy... But money is tight.

Old 08-28-2009, 08:23 PM   #3
sinisterserpents1
One of the prettiest spiders ive seen. congrats!

Old 08-28-2009, 11:52 PM   #4
valhalarising
Definately interested in this fella, sent you an email

Old 08-29-2009, 04:30 PM   #5
Heart and Soul Reptiles
E-mail replied to.
Thanks for all the kind words!!
He is deffinetly a sweet little guy.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-16-2009, 04:08 PM   #6
Heart and Soul Reptiles
Pick this awesome little guy up at Hamburg tomorrow!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
ball python, spider