SOLD!! 2012 Well Started Female Motley het. Sharp ~ $250 SHIPPED - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 10-18-2012, 04:00 PM   #1
Kilzac
2012 Well Started Female Motley het. Sharp ~ $250 SHIPPED

I'm in need of cash, therefore I am selling a couple snakes.

I have up for sale my early 2012 female Motley het. Sharp. She was produced by Brad at Extraordinary Exotics, and she is PERFECT. She is so gorgeous with all her blacks, silvers, grays, and a nice white belly. She chows down F/T small adult mice weekly and never passes up on a chance to eat. She also has a great personality and is super friendly. Also comes with genetic paper work.

She is available for $250 shipped through Reptiles Express. Price is firm since you will not find a better deal, especially for a nice well started female.

Pair her with the male Paradigm from my other ad for $700 SHIPPED.

Get her before it gets too cold!

Feel free to contact me on here by PM or by email at ZacOddo@aol.com

Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
female, motley, sharp