Tobago Cay 2017 female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 10-14-2018, 12:18 AM   #1
Wdelaney
Tobago Cay 2017 female

Pictures speak for themselves.
I can be reach at:
Gorkey91@icloud.com
Facebook
William Delaney
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-15-2018, 01:11 PM   #2
Big Time Reptiles
I'm definitely interested, need to know price, and if I decide to buy her, I'll need to know who to send payment to, Stephen Pohlot, or William Delaney?

Thanks!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 10-15-2018, 06:56 PM   #3
Wdelaney
Hi Lynn
With the past brought up, by you, I find it almost impossible to sell reptiles, because of your negative comments about me. Thank you for posting my past, globally in fact, I really do not understand why you had the motivation to remind the herpetological community about my past. I have had many potential sales in California, and sure enough this posting you, and negative thoughts, have made it almost impossible for me to sell my lizards.
WTF
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-15-2018, 07:21 PM   #4
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdelaney View Post
Hi Lynn
With the past brought up, by you, I find it almost impossible to sell reptiles, because of your negative comments about me. Thank you for posting my past, globally in fact, I really do not understand why you had the motivation to remind the herpetological community about my past. I have had many potential sales in California, and sure enough this posting you, and negative thoughts, have made it almost impossible for me to sell my lizards.
WTF

What are you talking about?? What past did I bring up?

Please explain....

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 10-16-2018, 12:26 AM   #5
Brokbakman
What are u asking price wise? Already getting the white with stripes .

Old 10-16-2018, 08:14 PM   #6
Wdelaney
I can be contacted thru
Gorkey91@icloud.com
Thank you all
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!