Jeremy Heikel, their, liar, will con you!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-30-2005, 05:21 PM   #1
Arnold8169
Jeremy Heikel, their, liar, will con you!!

Okay, where to start with this guy...

You've obviously seen a thread about him recently in regards to him grossly misrepresentating a grey colorless dragon to being bright orange...

Well, he's currently on rept-bid as "BeardedDragons" selling dragons that he doesn't even posses. If you read the Q's and A's in his auction he claims to be Steve, but if you recieve a reply from his Pay-pal address it's got Jeremy Heikel all over it. I demanded pictures before I invested $700.00 in a 20 lot of reds, oranges, and yellows (bearded dragons) and asked for references also. He sent me this picture as some of "his" breeders. He also said his happy customers would call me and give great references about him, but he had is brother leave me a message that I have saved on my cell phone that goes something like this:

"hi, this is Jeremys brother...he wanted me to call you about a 20 lot or something...give me a call back at this number..."

His brother must be in on his scam and since I've been banned from repti-bid for calling out another fraudulant person with a little more "clout" than me there is nothing I can do about it but post on here what I have personally experienced.

http://spudsdragons.com/ has the same pictures that he sent me previously as his breeders and I have contacted both rept-bid and Spud in reference to his fraudulant acts.

I urge you guys to read his shady responces in the Q's and A's section on the following auctions.

http://www.reptibid.com/cgi-bin/auct...tem=1107267193
http://www.reptibid.com/cgi-bin/auct...tem=1107826829
http://www.reptibid.com/cgi-bin/auct...tem=1108001765

This is enough to pin this guy because he's already been called out on here, repti-bid, and by me personally, but what can we do to make him stop ripping people off? I'm so glad that Fauna has the B.O.I. because if I didn't read his previous posts I would have been screwed over by him also.

I hope this is informative and I guarantee it all to be factual to the best of my knowledge.

Jeff Janes

Arnold8169@charter.net
(931) 249-1119

Old 01-30-2005, 11:05 PM   #2
RobertW
He was actually going by another name a couple months ago on reptibid I believe. Same thing.... I confronted him about those pics from Spuds too and he told me they were working on a project together and that Hector had moved to Florida..... I contacted Hector but never recieved a reply, however, the ads containg his pics disappeared for awhile......Also strange is that if Hector had moved to FL why would he still be advertising on kingsnake from Jersey? I wrote down his phone number from the old add in case anyone needs that info. I felt that he was pulling a fast one but really have no proof and that is just my opinion. His story just didn't add up enough for me to buy from him.

Later,
Robert Wood

Old 01-30-2005, 11:38 PM   #3
Arnold8169
Robert....

Yeah, he was going by another name. I contacted the webmaster and the phone numbers on both accounts were the same and he has been permenantly banned from there. At least he'll not be able to use Fauna or Repti-bid to rip people off.

Jeff

Old 01-30-2005, 11:38 PM   #4
Arnold8169
Robert....

Yeah, he was going by another name. I contacted the webmaster and the phone numbers on both accounts were the same and he has been permenantly banned from there. At least he'll not be able to use Fauna or Repti-bid to rip people off.

Jeff Janes

Old 01-31-2005, 12:17 AM   #5
jnsdragons
He is still on reptibid under beardeddragons. Even though I am aware of his ordeal I wanted to see how he is going to take our questions etc.. Figured I'd let you know that reptibid did not ban him.. But that doesnt suprise me reptibid has been slacking..

Old 01-31-2005, 12:34 AM   #6
jnsdragons
Im srry his user name on reptibid is beardeddragon. theres no s

Old 01-31-2005, 01:42 AM   #7
Arnold8169
Man...the webmaster told me wrong..

The webmaster on repti-bid told me that his accounts were permenantly suspended. It's funny how he told me that the oranges he sent me pictures of are breeders and he's telling his potential victims that they are 2 month old babies!!

Jeff Janes

Old 01-31-2005, 01:54 AM   #8
jnsdragons
Yeah I was really liking the oranges on there now, but notice how he has avoided my question on there where I asked if the beardies in the pic is what were getting. Like I said it does not surprise me that hes still on reptibid, seems as if they dont care if the have scammers on there anymore...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!