Bad Guy Jon Boone - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-07-2017, 12:14 AM   #11
DavidBeard
At what point will people stop doing business with him? Kevin, you should know better.

Old 01-07-2017, 07:14 PM   #12
lillyorchid
I hope you are able to get your money back.

Old 01-09-2017, 12:58 PM   #13
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
I thought Jon Boone's name sounded familiar, and looking back I can see that this appears to be his modus operandi......take FOREVER to complete transactions and jerk people around.

The last time he had a problem, he tried to huff & puff and discredit the BOI and its relevance to his business. I'd say that as of now we can clearly label him as a BAD GUY and one to stay away from if you value your money and customer service reciprocation.
Hmmmmm, I wonder who gave me negative karma for this post. I'd guess either Jon himself or one of his friends. lol

Old 01-09-2017, 09:59 PM   #14
Dactylusfan
Okay, after being pretty pissed off for the last couple of days, I realized that I still had Jon's number saved in my iCloud from my old phone. So I texted him and he answered. Now I do take this with a grain of salt, the texts are as follows...

Philip Patton
Jon, haven't heard from you in almost three weeks. Are you going to send my 1.1 C. peguensis or my $345?

Jon Boone
Thx for message. We moved over Christmas holiday and while trying to juggle things during busy season at UPS. I've had a problem with my FB acct and ability to contact via that the past couple of weeks. We are going to have done decent days this week for shipping and shouldn't be a problem to ship. Let me know how things are on your side

Philip Patton
Weather looks great for the next few days.

Like I said, I'm taking this with a grain of salt. After all, he has stated that he would ship in the past. Even if I do receive a healthy pair of Cyrtodactylus peguensis, I feel that this post was not in vain. If anything it may let a future buyer know what to expect from Jon Boone.
I'll keep you posted.

Old 01-30-2017, 03:30 PM   #15
skcrandall
Be careful

I have had a bad experience as well.
I do not know if his intent was to rip me off. But in the end he has $1000 worth of MY Oedura castlenaui (1.2.4). I have no money or geckos and I am a year and a half old on my shipments. He has likely sold those and double ended on the money. I really do not know. I will not deal with him again.

Be careful,
Shawn Crandall

Old 07-23-2017, 08:07 AM   #16
smcrandall
keep your money and animals.

Old 07-17-2018, 07:50 PM   #17
skcrandall
A little while back now, I think I got the answer on the wrong thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!