Bad Guy Tabea McGrath, false claims - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2018, 06:25 PM   #1
Lucille
Tabea McGrath, false claims

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=653441

Old 04-22-2018, 01:32 PM   #2
Keven2
I just want to say thank you for posting this.

Old 04-22-2018, 04:33 PM   #3
elena
It is very well deserved. Just because Kevin has some issues himself, doesn't make it ok for Tabea to spout lies about him.

Old 04-22-2018, 05:58 PM   #4
Mech
Thumbs up

Lucille thank you for posting this.
I agree it’s well deserved.
Andy

Old 07-18-2018, 02:38 PM   #5
Jmonroe2105
I also agree. I read through everything, and I have to say, even after reading all of that, I’d consider purchasing a Uro from Keven. It didn’t take long to realize he was being falsely accused. In fact, how often do reptile breeders take the time to actively seek out their customers all but begging them to send pictures of enclosures, or let them help? In some ways he really went above.

Frankly Keven, I’ve been thinking a lot about this thread. I have two Mali’s I got and they’re housed together and one of the most reputable people out there in the Uro world told me it was ok, but they were housed together from the very beginning with the correct size of enclosure etc. It still makes me nervous. However, had that expert said they need to be separate, they would be, just like my snakes are. It is not your fault that the advice you gave fell on deaf ears.

Take the list of things you’ve learned from this experience, take action on your action items, and let it all go man. Don’t let it harsh your mellow!

Old 07-18-2018, 02:55 PM   #6
Keven2
Thank you very much Jenna for taking the time to write this! I'm just doing the best I can. Everyone makes mistakes but it's how we handle those mistakes! I can honestly say that I am 100 percent in to selling my reptiles with a pure heart! I stand behind everything I sell I want every reptile to find safe loving homes! I try my best to give 100 percent. I don't just sell the reptiles and that's the end of the sell. I literally answer my phone a lot of time sometimes 3 and 4am. I tell customers you can always reach me doesnt matter if its 4 months down the road and I don't care what time it is call if you have a question. If I don't know the answer I will do everything i can to help figure out whatever is going on! Someone is gonna have to kill me to get me to stop caring for and sharing these amazing creatures. The more negative people throw at me the harder I'm gonna work! This comment was truly a breath of fresh air thank you so much for taking the time to write it! I hope you have the most fantastic day!!😁

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!