Steps To Become Fedex Certified!!! - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 03-01-2008, 09:54 PM   #251
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by missraywoj
REALLY HELPFUL POST, BUDDY. THANKS FOR THE INPUT
This thread is full of helpful info on how to go about getting certified to ship. You were the one that inferred that since "this was a one time thing" you were going to just ship without going through the steps necessary to become certified. Excuse me if I don't feel inclined to offer you help in trying to beat the system.

Old 03-01-2008, 09:57 PM   #252
missraywoj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
This thread is full of helpful info on how to go about getting certified to ship. You were the one that inferred that since "this was a one time thing" you were going to just ship without going through the steps necessary to become certified. Excuse me if I don't feel inclined to offer you help in trying to beat the system.
Uh no pal. I was saying that FEDEX WAS BASICALLY SAYING SINCE IT IS A ONE TIME DEAL, SHIP THEM TIGHT AND DONT SAY ANYTHING.

I REFUSE to put my snakes lives in jeopardy to cut corners on this. I'm just afraid that this certification process is going to take too long.

and if you don't want to help then DON'T post a reply. It's really that simple.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:03 PM   #253
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by missraywoj
Uh no pal. I was saying that FEDEX WAS BASICALLY SAYING SINCE IT IS A ONE TIME DEAL, SHIP THEM TIGHT AND DONT SAY ANYTHING.

I REFUSE to put my snakes lives in jeopardy to cut corners on this. I'm just afraid that this certification process is going to take too long.

and if you don't want to help then DON'T post a reply. It's really that simple.
if you don't want a reply then don't post asinine statements in a public forum.

Why would anyone in a position of authority at Fed-Ex willingly tell you to violate company policy? Use your head; whoever you got your info from doesn't know what they are talking about.

If you "REFUSE to put my snakes lives in jeopardy" have you considered the consequences if the box is discovered to contain items that you aren't authorized to ship while in transit? What are you going to do if they stop the box half way across the country and tell you to come pick up your snakes?

Old 03-02-2008, 01:27 AM   #254
missraywoj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
if you don't want a reply then don't post asinine statements in a public forum.

Why would anyone in a position of authority at Fed-Ex willingly tell you to violate company policy? Use your head; whoever you got your info from doesn't know what they are talking about.

If you "REFUSE to put my snakes lives in jeopardy" have you considered the consequences if the box is discovered to contain items that you aren't authorized to ship while in transit? What are you going to do if they stop the box half way across the country and tell you to come pick up your snakes?
use YOUR head. I never said I was going to do this. THREE PEOPLE that work at fedex have said this option to me. but I guess you're a know it all about everything, and everyone is perfect and abides by their companies rules. jesus christ.

Old 03-13-2008, 11:31 PM   #255
cobravenom
First you have to set up an acct with FedEx. This costs you nothing. It can be done on line or by phone. It is easier and quicker online (I would think anyway) since you do not have to hold and have people asking you to repeat something.

Go to http://fedex.com/us/ and click on the link on the left hand side near the top where it says 'opening an acct'. Go through the steps from there. **by setting up an acct. you get free labels etc. You can have them pre-printed with your shipping info, I received mine the other day.
AFTER 24 hours (takes that long to process it and make it 'live')
After you do the above things you will then need to call 1-800-GOFEDEX (4633339) and ask customer service to have your account representative call you. This can take anywhere between a few hours to 48 hours. While you are waiting you can go to http://fedex.com/us/services/expres...ging/tips.html, scroll down towards the bottom and click on a link that says 'complete this form' under the heading "Packaging Testing or Evaluation". This is the form you will have to print and fill out to send with your package.

Ok this link doesnt work to package test evaluate Anyone have a working link? Thank you so much for finally getting this out in the open everyone!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fedex certification, fedex waiver