SOLD!! Adult Female Red Bull het. Albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 06-09-2016, 11:16 PM   #1
jet454
Adult Female Red Bull het. Albino

I have for sale an adult female red bull that is 100% het albino. She is approximately 6 feet in length and feeds voraciously on f/t large rats and is capable of taking a jumbo. She is not the reddest individual but has produced some very red offspring. She doesn't fit in any of my projects. She is $175 plus shipping from Georgia.

I'm also open to trades for an adult male Northern Pine as well as pairs of San Diego, Great Basin, Pacific or Sonoran gopher snakes.

Text 912-677-9460 with questions.

Thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-01-2016, 11:29 AM   #2
Bdot75
very smooth transaction , i defi itely recommend jet......and very impressive girl by the way

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!