For Sale FS CB 10 eggeating snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 10-27-2010, 01:51 AM   #1
mudbug
FS CB 10 eggeating snakes

I have available CB '10 eggeating snakes Dasypeltis medici medici. They are from my 3ft LTC female. About 1 foot in length and growing fast! Can be fed finch eggs or fed whipped egg via syringe-will provide details as needed. As far as I know these are the only captive bred eggeaters currently available in the US. These guys should grow up into stunning,tame adults and I never tire of watching mine eat-my female will take eggs out of my hand.

$65 each. Only 2 available.

Babies and Dad.

Mom and baby.

email nonamethefish at gmail dot com
I am located in Long Beach. If you are in Southern California pickup is definetly a possibility.

~Joseph See
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-27-2010, 08:15 AM   #2
annmikeal
Wow, those guys are so cool

Old 10-27-2010, 04:38 PM   #3
AreaPhoto
Man these are awesome! I would love to have one just to have one! Getting finch eggs wouldn't be a problem for me but getting to Long Beach is the tough part. Are you going to the Pasadena Reptile Show on Nov. 6th? I may be going to that show!

Old 02-15-2011, 12:53 AM   #4
~Just Curious~
Are they still available? I live in Anaheim and can easily reach Long Beach.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:06 PM   #5
mudbug
For some reason Fauna was not letting me post a reply for this thread for the last few months. These guys have been sold. Thanks for all the inquiries! I may have CBB babies from the same parents again this year. However, unless you are ok with them being newly hatched it won't be until mid/late fall.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!