Good Guy Jason Taylor ( jet76 ), Great Customer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2014, 03:46 PM   #1
RossOC
Jason Taylor ( jet76 ), Great Customer

Jason recently completed a purchase with me. Easy communication, prompt payment, there to accept the package when he was suppose to be and let me know when it arrived. Thanks for the support and the smooth transaction, Jason. Enjoy the new addition.
Ross Couvillon

Old 12-02-2014, 06:42 PM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
Thanks again Ross! Nice job on packaging.

Old 05-20-2015, 09:53 PM   #3
Jake8387
GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Just got my first bearded dragon today from Jason. The experience was excellent, Jason was super friendly, very knowledgeable and promptly replied to all my questions which helped the process move very smoothly. I absolutely could not have found someone better to work with on my first bearded dragon, thanks Jason!

Old 05-21-2015, 07:02 AM   #4
Beyond GenetiX
Thank you for your kind words Jake! It was my pleasure, customers as yourself make it very enjoyable to do business with. Enjoy the new addition!

Old 05-23-2015, 01:45 PM   #5
Drock0502
Jet76

I conducted business with Jason on 2 bearded dragons and it went as smooth as possible, Jason was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions and gave excellent advice. I would recomend Jason very highly and I will be doing business with him again.

Old 05-26-2015, 08:15 AM   #6
Beyond GenetiX
Thanks Derek, I look forward to doing business with you again!

Old 05-27-2015, 08:32 PM   #7
brightscalessaphira
My first beardy arrived from Jason today and he is gorgeous! He arrived healthy and happy and on top of that Jason was so helpful and answered all my questions. He was quick to communicate and was just a good animal lover! Everything went smoothly and all in all I would give this seller a ten out of ten! Definitely someone I would come to if I wanted to buy a beardy.

Old 05-28-2015, 08:11 AM   #8
Beyond GenetiX
Thanks Victoria! It is a great to know, that what I produce goes to a caring home.

Old 06-02-2015, 08:18 PM   #9
Drock0502
I once again conducted business with Jason on 5 more baby beardies, the transaction went very smooth as always. I look forward to doing more business with Jason in the near future, a great guy and a great guy to to business with.

Old 06-08-2015, 12:23 PM   #10
lady.phoenix
I got my first bearded dragon from Jason.
If I ever want another one- he will be the first person I contact.
He answered every single one of my emails of questions prior to me buying and even the ones I sent days after.
My beardie is healthy and active.
I couldn't be more pleased than I am with this purchase.
Thank you Jason. You rock!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!