Leopard Gecko morph ID help - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-08-2018, 10:19 AM   #1
BornInTheBoot
Leopard Gecko morph ID help

Hey I just got this gecko at a local pet store. She was listed under pet grade. What morph is she? I don't have a better picture right now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Old 01-08-2018, 08:22 PM   #2
BlueCrowned
I'm no expert but that looks a lot like my Petsmart super hypo.

Old 01-08-2018, 08:23 PM   #3
BornInTheBoot
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCrowned View Post
I'm no expert but that looks a lot like my Petsmart super hypo.
Thank you. That's what I figured I love leopard geckos but the names confuse me alot

Old 01-08-2018, 08:24 PM   #4
BlueCrowned
I genuinely do not have enough room in my head for all the morphs out there, in any species. So I figure out what mine are, and what I want to look for in the future, and I don't worry about the rest lol

Old 01-08-2018, 08:26 PM   #5
BornInTheBoot
Quote:
I genuinely do not have enough room in my head for all the morphs out there, in any species. So I figure out what mine are, and what I want to look for in the future, and I don't worry about the rest lol
So very true haha. This is my first leopard gecko. I have always thought they were boring but now that I have one I really like them and see that they have cool personalities

Old 01-08-2018, 08:34 PM   #6
BlueCrowned
Mine is my first since I was a kid and she's pretty cool. I don't hold her much but she is fun to feed. Sometime I want a Diablo Blanco Leo but not any time soon.

Old 01-08-2018, 08:36 PM   #7
BornInTheBoot
Quote:
Mine is my first since I was a kid and she's pretty cool. I don't hold her much but she is fun to feed. Sometime I want a Diablo Blanco Leo but not any time soon.
I want to get an African fat tailed gecko bc of the higher humidity they require. I live in south Louisiana so humidity is like always up there in the 90s or 1oo and it would just be a little more natural

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!