Venomoid in/near Indiana? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 02-11-2018, 05:28 PM   #51
BlueCrowned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctophile117 View Post
A bad mark by some rando who paid to give it, hiding behind the anonymity of the site's feedback system, because you can't respect an opinion that's different from your own. REALLY mature there.

Thanks again for that lead, Lucille. Came out to the same dead end these vocalists gave, but it gave me an idea of how to further search. I'll be sure to bump your karma up a little.
What on earth are you going on about?

Old 02-11-2018, 05:49 PM   #52
hotlips
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCrowned View Post
Wondering the same thing...

Old 02-11-2018, 07:09 PM   #53
Helenthereef
I'm assuming he's talking about the red negative karma mark someone saw fit to give him.

Old 02-11-2018, 07:23 PM   #54
Lucille
Quote:
A bad mark by some rando who paid to give it, hiding behind the anonymity of the site's feedback system, because you can't respect an opinion that's different from your own. REALLY mature there.

Thanks again for that lead, Lucille. Came out to the same dead end these vocalists gave, but it gave me an idea of how to further search. I'll be sure to bump your karma up a little.
I have detracted from your karma.

I certainly feel that people should be able to ask questions here, and I do not agree with but respect some opinions, enough so that I actually gave some helpful advice to you here, but I do take issue with your digs at this site and your seeming inability to give the very thing you are so loudly demanding, tolerance to the opinions of others.

By the way, the site's feedback system is not anonymous if you purchase a basic membership to Fauna. It is not expensive, and for those of us who realize the enormous benefits conferred by the ability to read the BOI and forums, it is certainly worth what amounts to a couple of lunches out somewhere.

Old 02-11-2018, 08:43 PM   #55
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCrowned View Post
Apparently she got negative karma and sent me a PM accusing ME of if, for some reason.

FIRE! READY! AIM!

Old 02-12-2018, 01:06 AM   #56
Arctophile117
Hey, WebSlave, to answer yourquestion, it's kinda hard to figure out who when you don't let that part be visible.

Old 02-12-2018, 01:17 AM   #57
Arctophile117
All this because you overgrown kintergardeners had to pop in an opinion instead of just ignoring a question you don't agree with, which would have been the mature thing to do. Per YOUR own policies, WebSlave, THAT needed to be saved for the more casual-based forums, seeing as one with a brain and well intentions would think a page focused on vet care would be more for progressive info, not for a bunch of retrothinking hillbillies to post ancient ideas that had been caused by previous surgical knowledge. And why would I give money to some asshat that encourages gradeschool behavior? Only reason I'm even still here is because ONE person was helpful, which is good enough for me shouldI need to put up with the same schoolyard response for any future information. Grow the fuck up. If you don't agree with something, you don't need to attack them for it. I'm not trying to steal your damn Tonka truck.

Old 02-12-2018, 01:44 AM   #58
BlueCrowned
Well causing unnecessary harm to animals is objectively wrong so I mean...

Old 02-12-2018, 03:50 AM   #59
WebSlave
Quote:
All this because you overgrown kintergardeners had to pop in an opinion instead of just ignoring a question you don't agree with, which would have been the mature thing to do. Per YOUR own policies, WebSlave, THAT needed to be saved for the more casual-based forums, seeing as one with a brain and well intentions would think a page focused on vet care would be more for progressive info, not for a bunch of retrothinking hillbillies to post ancient ideas that had been caused by previous surgical knowledge. And why would I give money to some asshat that encourages gradeschool behavior? Only reason I'm even still here is because ONE person was helpful, which is good enough for me shouldI need to put up with the same schoolyard response for any future information. Grow the fuck up. If you don't agree with something, you don't need to attack them for it. I'm not trying to steal your damn Tonka truck.
Obviously this one needs to be shown the door. But I gave her a year to maybe cool off. Be that as it may, I did suggest that she seek professional counsel during the private messages we exchanged as a result of her accusing me of being the one giving her the negative karma that obviously unhinged her.

Old 02-12-2018, 05:11 AM   #60
Lucille
Quote:
If you don't agree with something, you don't need to attack them for it.
But that is what you are doing, attacking people in this thread for their opinions. It seems to me that you arrived with a chip on your shoulder.
Quote:
had to pop in an opinion instead of just ignoring a question you don't agree with
I think Caro, Toby, Donald and Brittany made some interesting and worthwhile comments. When you ask a question on a forum, the value of the reply is actually increased as people bring in their experience and perspective.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!