FUN ideas and fundraisers for Fauna! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 07-28-2004, 02:00 AM   #31
Sybella
Sure, he should post here, as long as it's all in good, clean...errrmm, dirty, fun.

Seriously though. I too had issues with Jay's post and to keep the forum light, we talked privately about it but I am not going to go into it here.

So, Jay...how about making a new thread, with your specs and preferences?

Old 07-28-2004, 02:10 AM   #32
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally posted by Sybella
Sure, he should post here, as long as it's all in good, clean...errrmm, dirty, fun.
Believe me...I'm good at having "dirty fun."

Quote:
So, Jay...how about making a new thread, with your specs and preferences?
What info am I supposed to provide exactly? Am I supposed to get out a tape measure or something?

Old 07-28-2004, 03:01 AM   #33
bcfos
Oh god Jay run for the hills man..... They now know you are a SINGLE DOCTOR.......

And I did think a bit much was made about your comment. Hell I thought it was funny, but everyone knows I am just an evil twisted sadistic...... Nevermind.

Old 07-28-2004, 03:27 AM   #34
Sybella
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr Owens
Believe me...I'm good at having "dirty fun."

What info am I supposed to provide exactly? Am I supposed to get out a tape measure or something?
Not unless you want to use said measurements as a selling point. LOL!!

Old 07-28-2004, 04:15 AM   #35
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally posted by bcfos
Oh god Jay run for the hills man..... They now know you are a SINGLE DOCTOR.......
Yeah...that likes snakes.

At least around here the women like them also! Anytime I'm out with my friends and one of them wants to cock-block me all he has to do is look at me and ask, "Jay, how many snakes do you have in your house?" When I answer, "Somewhere between 3 and 4 hundred." It pretty much puts the nail in the coffin of that conversation.

Old 07-28-2004, 04:19 AM   #36
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally posted by Sybella
Not unless you want to use said measurements as a selling point. LOL!!
I know that I've got a yard stick around here somewhere...

Old 07-28-2004, 10:38 AM   #37
Lucille
I just KNEW there was a medical explanation for your posts here. When the blood rushes to wherever you are measuring with a yardstick, there is not enough left over to oxygenate the brain........

Old 07-28-2004, 02:15 PM   #38
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally posted by lucille
I just KNEW there was a medical explanation for your posts here. When the blood rushes to wherever you are measuring with a yardstick, there is not enough left over to oxygenate the brain........
That could be it.

Of course, it could also be that I'm an irritable a-hole lately because I'm stressed out about a thousand different things right now. Anyone who has read the thread about me on this site knows that my father is dying of cancer right now...and that situation has been the biggest of my stressors recently.

Old 07-28-2004, 02:18 PM   #39
Stardust
No, I did not read that.
Kind thoughts of painlessness and prayers go out to your father and family.

Old 07-28-2004, 02:23 PM   #40
Stardust
NOW, on a lighter and warmer side
We need to get Dr. Owens to at the very LEAST smile occasionally, as it is good therapy in troubled times so....
Dr. Owens, inquiring minds want a pic, as far as size, use a toilet paper roll and go from there, oh let us know the results
Age and things you are interested in are also helpful

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!