Inquiry Any info on Sunland Breeders? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-21-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
Sinopa
Question Any info on Sunland Breeders?

I purchased a baby red-eyed crocodile skink from them at the Anaheim NARBC expo on 9/16/2012 that died two nights later. I set up his tank to the specifications of the breeder and offered him food, which he was interested in but didn't eat.

I cannot for the life of me find the card I was given, I've torn apart my house looking for it and have tried scouring the internet for any scrap of contact information. I've even contacted expos where they have been and asked for some assistance but they refuse to give me any contact information or have no responded.

I would really really appreciate it if anyone helped out.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:40 AM   #2
KathyLove
Please check your email. I contacted Chris, and she sent her info to send on to you.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
Sinopa
I got in contact with the breeder and she agreed to give me credit. I am very happy with their service and how polite she is.

Old 08-04-2016, 11:42 AM   #4
P05TMAN
I've been looking for a mali uromastyx and while Sunland has returned my emails (but only if the email is sent through their site), I was extremely disappointed to learn that they do not breed their own malis even though they display "breeder" uros on their site. Kind of sketchy in my opinion. Needless to say, I won't do business with them and wouldn't recommend.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!