Deer Fern Farms - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2012, 07:51 AM   #11
Manny
I’ll vouch for Doug Dix (Deer fern Farms) any day! I have had the pleasure of dealing with him on several occasions and have met him in person many times. His animals are top notch!! Doug is a stand up guy who is extremely knowledgeable with the many types of reptiles that he breeds and is an example of the much needed business model that we need in this industry! GOOD GUY POST WELL DESERVED!

Old 04-08-2014, 10:38 PM   #12
Bobby Douglass
Has anyone had any more recent dealings with these folks? I'm really interested in a few things they have.

Old 04-08-2014, 11:25 PM   #13
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
Has anyone had any more recent dealings with these folks? I'm really interested in a few things they have.

Bobby,
You won't have a single problem dealing with Doug Dix at Deer Fern Farms.

Doug is one of the BEST and so are his critters, we need more like him.

Hope this helps!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 04-08-2014, 11:31 PM   #14
Manny
Definitely a person I don't have problems dealing with. Doug Dix is an honest and knowledgeable guy. You won't have any problems with him.

Old 04-09-2014, 03:14 PM   #15
toddparr
I just received a red Saharan female from Doug. It arrived in great shape and he answered a bunch of e-mails with my newbie questions, before and after I bought a Uro from him. Great guy.

Old 04-10-2014, 11:07 AM   #16
callak
Received a Mali Uro a while back from Doug and couldn't have been happier.

Old 04-14-2014, 11:46 AM   #17
AnnaBuh
I just wanted to chime in as Doug is semi-local to me.
I haven't purchased from him yet, but I have talked with him extensively at shows about specific locality chucks that I am looking for, and he has been a pleasure. Knowledgeable, friendly and happy to help.
Also: he's very, very nice and patient with everyone who comes to his table from all I have seen. Great with kids and parents, not just folks who he can sell an animal to.

Old 04-14-2014, 02:42 PM   #18
cheflavor
This is my first time posting, after lurking for a few years, but Doug Dix is one of the best people in the industry that i have met, I have bought Morrocans, Ornates and Malis and my most recent purchase from him has been a calico Chuckwalla, who is now a beast. Doug is always happy to answer questions and stands behind his animals. He has even offered to help me with animals i bought from him about five years ago, I cant wait to check out his Bengals.

Old 04-14-2014, 02:43 PM   #19
cheflavor
May Have not remembered my last posts

Old 08-04-2016, 05:11 PM   #20
P05TMAN
Sigh... I went to Mr. Dix's site at deerfernfarms.com but you can't order yet as he is still allowing his animals to settle after his move from WA to FL. Glad to see all these positive things about him though as it confirms he's well worth the wait.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!