Bad Guy Gastro 3003 (PLEASE BUYERS BEWARE) !!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:18 PM   #31
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Then your ad should not say, "first to PayPal the money gets him"; that indicates that the buyer needs to jump on it and send the money now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Indeed.

There are sellers who want the payment faster than anything to seize upon an opportunity. I regularly interact with several like this. There are also sellers who believe that the first to pay is the buyer, but that there needs to be stated acceptance of the deal prior to the sending of the payment. I am like this. I can see where some confusion could come up with things stated as they were and how that could prompt payment being prioritized over communication.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:19 PM   #32
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
I am not familiar with automatic withdrawal via PayPal since I would never go for that haphazard control.

$X was due for tuition.

$927 was sent by Adam.

You had $500 in balance to send as a partial refund.

The tuition consumed his $427 exactly to reach its total due?

There are other parts of the deal discussion I would not like as a buyer or as a seller, but this PayPal situation and funding availability feels odd.

Nick, I have a few bills set up to come out of my PayPal as well, my account is linked to my bank account & if the funds are not in PP, it is automatically taken from my bank.

I have no doubt that what Robert is saying is true. However, now that there is an open claim, it may be impossible for him to refund the rest, because he cannot transfer the funds into PP.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:22 PM   #33
Gastro3003
EXACTLY snake queen!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Old 05-24-2016, 03:23 PM   #34
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Nick, I have a few bills set up to come out of my PayPal as well, my account is linked to my bank account & if the funds are not in PP, it is automatically taken from my bank.

I have no doubt that what Robert is saying is true. However, now that there is an open claim, it may be impossible for him to refund the rest, because he cannot transfer the funds into PP.

Sure and I can understand the nature of automatic withdrawals (although I am not personally familiar with PayPal that way since I handle the full process), but he still should have been able to issue a full refund from some source unless he did not have the money. If he did not have the money, he also could not have paid the tuition as I am seeing it.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:25 PM   #35
Gastro3003
Now he said he didn't claim all of it ....Really...judge for ur self
Attached Images

Old 05-24-2016, 03:28 PM   #36
Gastro3003
He put in a claim for $927! The full amount! Even though I had a long refunded him $500! And Nick as I said if the funds are low they try again in two days. I offered repeatedly to give him the money if he waits a couple of days till I get my direct the posit and he chose to fight! Now my PayPal account Is locked up for $927 even though he received 500 of it already! I made this very clear to Paypal

My account is locked up for $927 even though he received 500 of it. For all I know he will get 927 from PayPal plus the 500 I already refunded him and he will make out like a bandit!

Old 05-24-2016, 03:29 PM   #37
nickolasanastasiou
My hope is that this is cleared up amicably between you two.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:31 PM   #38
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Sure and I can understand the nature of automatic withdrawals (although I am not personally familiar with PayPal that way since I handle the full process), but he still should have been able to issue a full refund from some source unless he did not have the money. If he did not have the money, he also could not have paid the tuition as I am seeing it.

From what source should he refund from, if not PayPal?

Old 05-24-2016, 03:32 PM   #39
juliasara
Your a Gastroenterologist yet didn't have the money to pay your son's school tuition? This whole situation seems fishy to me. If he hadn't sent the money how would you have paid the tuition? Plus if you sold the animal the op was attempting to buy hours before why couldn't you use that money to pay him back immediately?

Old 05-24-2016, 03:32 PM   #40
Snake-Queen
Robert, if you refunded from the transaction page, PP will see this and he will not get $927, he will get the balance due.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!