Bad Guy Gastro 3003 (PLEASE BUYERS BEWARE) !!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:33 PM   #41
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
From what source should he refund from, if not PayPal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PayPal to me is the conduit more so than the source unless directly from a PayPal balance. As such, a bank account or credit card would be the source I would refer to.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:35 PM   #42
TortsRUs-ADAM
I just got off the phone with PayPal and PayPal cannot send me any emails showing what has been discussed on this claim due to the claim still be opened.

One thing that really stood out like a soar thumb to be both PayPal and I was that he sent me a $25 REFUND for this transaction and later sent me ($475 AS A PAYMENT FOR GOODS AND SERVICES!)

So it now looks like he has purchased something from me in the amount of $475, LOL!!!!!!

He obviously is trying to work someone here. PayPal and I will get to the bottom of this!

Thanks,
Adam

Old 05-24-2016, 03:36 PM   #43
Gastro3003
Well they haven't seen it yet. They're still holding 927. And Nick with all due respect we have reasons for the way my wife and I do our finances. It doesn't matter what people think of it. It has worked for us for a long time

Old 05-24-2016, 03:38 PM   #44
Snake-Queen
From my understanding of this situation this is what I see.

Adam - sent money without getting confirmation that the animal was still available.

Robert - saw the email stating Adam sent money, informed Adam it had been sold, checked PP, money wasn't there to refund, went to bed. In the AM, a bill was scheduled to be payed (regardless if the money was there or not, it would've been paid & bank acct would be in negative); immediately refunded what he could, then said he'd refund the rest in a few days.

Adam - failed a claim with PP & that locked everything down.

Now it is a waiting game.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:40 PM   #45
Gastro3003
Snake queen that is 100% correct!

Old 05-24-2016, 03:41 PM   #46
nickolasanastasiou
Robert, I do not have the slightest care about the way you and your wife do your finances aside from the reasoning behind your stated inability to refund at the time. That is where my questions and statements generate from.

There are reasons that could delay a refund that I know of whereby a transfer was still processing, but that should not apply here since no transfer should have occurred if Adam had missed the boat.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:42 PM   #47
Gastro3003
Adam and now I have no idea what you're talking about. If not for your ridiculous temper you would've had your money within 24 hours instead of all this ridiculousness

Old 05-24-2016, 03:42 PM   #48
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by TortsRUs-ADAM View Post
One thing that really stood out like a soar thumb to be both PayPal and I was that he sent me a $25 REFUND for this transaction and later sent me ($475 AS A PAYMENT FOR GOODS AND SERVICES!)

That will complicate the refund process.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:43 PM   #49
Gastro3003
Adam as I offered many times why don't you close your claim which will release my funds and I will pay you the difference.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:48 PM   #50
TortsRUs-ADAM
By me closing the claim, I'm loosing my buyers protection. It would be like me telling PayPal me and the buyer have come to an agreement and I don't need you guys to collect the ending balance that is owed to me.

You can easily due the right thing and click on the "REFUND" tab on the PayPal claim dispute. Your account isn't on hold only the funds for this transaction are on hold because of the open claim dispute.

Thanks,
Adam

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!