Good Guy Gastro3003 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2016, 07:26 PM   #1
argus6873
Gastro3003

Just completed a transaction with Robert Brunner aka Gastro3003.
Everything went very smooth and he was very kind and courteous. Thanks Bob.

Hany Morsi

Old 08-03-2016, 04:11 PM   #2
Gastro3003
Thanks Hany!!!!!

Old 08-04-2016, 03:05 AM   #3
LauraB
Just so buyers and sellers alike are aware. Robert Brunner's other two threads here on the BOI.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=585603

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=576490

Just want to be fair

Old 08-04-2016, 07:21 AM   #4
argus6873
That's fine....I can only comment on my transaction with him. We agreed on a price. He offered me some stuff in trade.....I said no thank you.....then he showed up on time with more money than we originally agreed to bc he also wanted to buy some supplies from me.
Silky smooth transaction with me.

HM

Old 08-04-2016, 08:00 PM   #5
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by argus6873 View Post
That's fine....I can only comment on my transaction with him. We agreed on a price. He offered me some stuff in trade.....I said no thank you.....then he showed up on time with more money than we originally agreed to bc he also wanted to buy some supplies from me.
Silky smooth transaction with me.

HM

Well, well well
What a coincidence!
The day after the good doctor is subject of yet another bag guy boi, amazingly TWO good guy boi threads appear....
Fancy that.......

Old 08-04-2016, 08:24 PM   #6
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by argus6873 View Post
He offered me some stuff in trade.....I said no thank you.
Good move. Especially if he was offering wedding rings.

Old 08-04-2016, 08:39 PM   #7
argus6873
Look.....I'm not sure what the deal is with you guys and Robert.
We conducted a transaction.....I asked HIM to post on the BOI for me if he was happy with the transaction.
He said sure and asked me to return the favor. I said no problem.
If you search his BOI he has other favorable dealing with some very reputable people in the industry. Also, if you check my BOI there is nothing suspect there.
That's all I can comment on and will comment on. Our transaction started last week and was concluded two days ago.

Please do not suggest that I made a bogus post on his behalf. That is very insulting.

The offer he made me was for some watches and he took no for an answer immediately.

HM

Old 08-04-2016, 08:44 PM   #8
Gastro3003
Thanks Hany

They just can't see through a fraud... And I'm done with it

Hope we can do more business soon

Bob

Old 08-05-2016, 01:48 PM   #9
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
Thanks Hany

They just can't see through a fraud... And I'm done with it

Hope we can do more business soon

Bob
No we saw through you and your many lies, like in a previous thread you lied about doing surgery when a doctor of your practice doesn't preform them =\ and I will be watching to see if the vet clinic does indeed post if you fraudulently made death certificates for a live tort.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 08-05-2016, 02:45 PM   #10
JonRare
I'm not sure of the details of the recent BOI threads I have known Bob for close to 20 years and have many dealings with him and all worked out well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!